X . Marriage

Alia's POV

TODAY

IS

THEE

DAYY

OMGG

I look at Drau to see a huge smile plastered on her face as well!

Don't get wrong. Are we sad to leave our family and kingdom behind? OF COURSE!

But we are also very excited to get married to the guys that we like!

ANNDDDD

Drau said that Rajkumar Arjun and his brothers were going to return back to the palace, so YAYYYY!!

I WILL GET TO MEET HER A LOT!

And Angraj, he is just so mesmerising I loved the conversation we had yesterday. Even though we only talked for a few minutes, it feels like we have known each other for a long time. He felt like home. And-

" STOP DAYDREAMING AND GET UP LILI!!" Drau screamed in my ear and ran away.

HOW DOES SHE DO THAT?

Why doesn't she daydream like me? No wait, she does daydream, but she completes all her tasks on hand.

Me on the other hand, I just daydream. I need Drau to come and drag me to complete the task at hand. I know it is not a good quality but uhh....born this way I guess. Nahh, I will be changing this habit and become more responsible.

"Are you daydreaming about becoming more responsible now? How are you ever going to survive without me?" Said Drau while she dragged me away.

Karn's POV

TODAY IS THE DAY.

I AM GETTING MARRIED.

I din't really get a lot of sleep yesterday. Wedding nerves I guess.

Well, Suyo grumbling about the Pandavas being alive may also have something to do with me not getting enough sleep.

As soon as he heard that the man who won Rajkumari Draupadi's hand in the swayamwar was Arjun , he burst into my room and started to rant.

"I THOUGHT THEY DIED" , " HOW? " , "THESE PEOPLE , I HATE THEM" . Basically the whole night was a mixture of all these phrases.

I did not tell Mitr Duryodhan that I had recognised Arjun since I was too busy paying attention to Aishu. Was that a mistake?

Anyways, one thing that really bothers me is that Gandhar Raj did not do anything yet. Did he really not recognise Arjun? I refuse to believe that. He may be the epitome of evil, but he is smart, I'll give him that.

He left yesterday night. Honestly I don't even know why he came here in the first place. He is too old to participate in the Swayamwar and his son was not participating either. And then he left without talking much. I am sure he is upto something.

"Mitr Karn, I can hear you brain working from here. Please stop thinking so hard about...........whatever you are thinking about. Just focus on getting married today. " came Duryodhan's voice.

I can't wait to see my beautiful bride. Unfortunately there is a lot of time left for the Marriage rituals to begin. ARGHHH

Arjun's POV

TODAY IS THE DAY!

I AM GOING TO MARRY KRISHNAA!

All my brothers kept me up the whole night by teasing me. Is this how Bhrata Bheem had felt before marriage? I don't think I teased him so much!