VIII. Swayamwar Part - III

Third Person's POV

Finally Maharaj Drupad stood up to make an announcement.

" I am extending the invite to participate in this Swayamwar to all Brahmins present here! Please come forward!" He said.

There was a very long , loud silence for a while.

Draupadi's POV

OH. MY. GOD.

RAJKUMAR ARJUN CAN TAKE PART!

WHY IS HE NOT MOVING!

I looked at Lili with questioning eyes. She stared back helplessly.

Come on Rajkumar Arjun!

Arjun's POV

I can take part in the competition !

Why am I not moving?

Good Question!

"Go on Arjun! Why are standing like a statue here!" Bhrata Bheem asked.

"But Bhrata Bheem-"

"No! No buts! Just Go!" Bhrata Bheem said and pushed me towards the stage.

I looked at the mandap where almost all the Kings and Princes looked at me with anger, except Karn.

Yea well he is probably to busy in dreamland ! He did marry a princess after all!

Oh no !

OH NO!

HE MARRIED A PRINCESS!

HE MARRIED THE YOUNGER SISTER OF KRISHNAA!

I WILL HAVE TO MEET HIM WITHOUT FIGHTING!

OMG!

Karn's POV

A while after the announcement was made, one Brahmin dev came forward and looked arou-

ARJUN !

I KNOW THAT FACE ANYWHERE !

HE IS NOT DEAD !

AM I SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY OR SAD?

I MEAN HE IS A GREAT ARCHER AFTER ALL ! ONE OF THE BEST IN ARYAVART ! HE WILL MOSTLY WIN RAJKUMARI DRAUPADI'S HAND!

WHICH MEANS I WILL HAVE TO MEET HIM OFTEN!

OH SURYADEV ! WHAT SORT OF CRUEL JOKE IS THIS ?

THIS GUY?

UGHH

Anyways I turned to look at my beautiful WIFE who also happened to be looking at me. I smiled and she blushed!

ArDi's POV

Normal Italics is Draupadi and Bold Italics is Arjun.

I started to make my way to the stage anticipating some/any form of disapproval.

He made his way to the stage, what if someone dissaproves and creates a problem ?

"OH LOOK AT THIS GUY! HE THINKS THAT HE WILL BE ABLE TO WIN THE PRINCESSES' HAND WHEN ALL OF THE KSHATRIYAS HERE CANNOT ! " said Rajkumar Rukmi and laughed. The others joined him.

HOW DARE HE? But I can't really say anything that may cause my identity to be revealed.

I looked at Bhrata Bheem and shook my head asking him to not do anything. He reluctantly nodded. I mea-

" ONLY THOSE WHO WERE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY LIFT THE BOW HAVE THE RIGHTS TO TALK RAJKUMAR RUKMI ! I DON'T THINK YOU ARE CAPABLE OF COMPLAINING SINCE I DIN'T SEE YOU LIFTING THE BOW! OR DID I MISS SOMETHING!" I said.