Chapter 2 - seasons

continuation

The vex man got out and fell asleep in the shopping district on top of his Shop. Cub now can find him with ease.

X went to bed as well, worrying bout the symbol later.

g-child went to X's bed to continue sleeping.

.

.

the next day at spawn.

doc's holding a sleeping child.

X examined the flipping Evo symbol .

Scar and Cub thinking the watchers are going to destroy the sever.

"welp its a harmless watcher Evo symbol. that says the war is over." X concluded.

" What war?" asked a hermit.

Scar and Cub lowed there magic ( mostly for Mumbo who can't deal with magic)

"Watcher/listener War."replied doc unfazed.

"excuse me Doc but how do you know that?" asked an hermit.

"Letter from around the same the time of the meeting."answered X "plus there aren't that bad."

"they destroyed Evo, Kov, DSMP, Nexus Supreme, MCC3, doc's and cub's labs, my home, HC S.1, experimented on Zed, took Stress, almost killed Bdubs and Impulse." Joe listed

"okay i get it. you can stop now. Geez. When did you start to keeping count?"

"Since Season 1."

silence. Then a small yawn was heard, they all looked at the child doc's holding. grian woke up from his nap.

"hi Doccy ." he said with his sleeping sounding voice.

" hi G" - Doc.

"Want papa."

Scar to X telling him to take him.

"what- oh i'm- Yeah okay" He mutterd and took G-child ino this arms.

"Papa"

Some of the hermits died of cuteness overload, some fell and the rest wanted to hold him too. And by the rest i meant the girls, Ren and Tango.

.

a Month later

Grian started to hang out with the others a lot too. they pulled some pranks, played and started a Prank war! + the hippies commune.

The hermits don't really take breaks so when its there turn to hang out with Grian they make sure they slept the night before bc if they don't Grian will sleep on top of them.

.

.

.

.

.

SEASON 7 ! Grian is 8 bc Season 6 took two years.

New hermits got the hole story from the others & ethos eyes lit up upon hearing it.

"Hi!"

"Hey."

"your so cool but not as cool as papa & Doccy though."

"I know doc's cool but who's Papa?"

"Papa X!"

"yeah agreed hes cool."

X just looked embarrassed & Bdubs is sleeping the night away.

"why is moss man sleeping?" Grian asked.

"Bdubs likes to sleep at night." answered Kerilais

"Okay!" he left to go to Bdubs and fell asleep in his arms. both sleep smiling.

the hermits obviously took pictures.

by the way Grian likes to snuggle with someone to feel safe and claiming them by doing so. Meaning no,one will mess with them bc of G's admin position.

The morning came and it gave Bdubs a surprise. He smiled and looked at the girls seeing that there jealous.

The next night was with Ethos, then Keralis.

.

Words - 498

- GRAIN FIX SPELLING ERRORS FOR KRISS