My girlfriend

y/n is 17

the Sturniolo triplets are 19

You had a secret girlfriend called Kate for 4 months now. You weren't out to your brothers yet which is why it's a secret. You thought you would fail to hide it for your brothers but it was actually pretty easy. Today she was going to your house because Matt Chris and Nick would be filming a video and your parents weren't there.

Nick Matt and Chris finally left so you called Kate and asked her to come. You heard the doorbell and ran to it, 'hi my favourite person on earth' she said while hugging you. 'Hey my angel.' you said. 'come on get in.'

You guys set a movie on but mostly just talked through it. You laugh at something Kate said and she stares at you. 'What did I do something wrong' you say. She shakes her head while smiling. 'You're just so beautiful' she says removing some hair behind your ear.

You guys start to kiss as you got on her lap. You continue to make out when she pulled of her shirt. You stare at each other for a moment but then you also pulled your shirt of, leaving both of you in your bras. You grab the back of her neck as her hands lay on your waist. 'Hi.' You say as you make eye contact. 'Hey.' Kate says before kissing you. You guys start to make out again. The movie playing in the background. Then Chris walks in.

Shit

Chris looks at you in shock. 'Um Chris meet Kate... my girlfriend.' You say slowly getting of her lap. And putting your shirt back on and tossing Kate's shirt to her. 'Wait for how long -I how MATT NICK COME HERE.'
'Jeez what's the matter' Matt says. 'Yeah why did you scream so loud' Nick adds.  Chris looks at me. 'Guys this is my girlfriend Kate, Kate Chris Nick and Matt.' You say looking at them. 'Pleasure to meet you Kate' Nick says totally happy. Kate smiles and Matt Chris and Nick leave the room.

When Kate leaves you walk in the kitchen where Matt, Chris and Nick are. 'So we've got another gay' Nick says looking at me while you walk in. You just nodded your head. 'How is she?' Matt asks, 'she's perfect her smile is the most beautiful and those emerald green eyes. (deja vu?) I love her' you say.
You look at them 'please tell me I didn't said that out loud.' They just chuckle. 'We started dating a 4 months ago, i wanted so badly to tell you but I didn't want that you guys to think of me any different.' 'Y/n we love you I promise no matter what or who you are' Chris says holding my hand. 'We won't look at you any different I promise' Matt adds. 'Yeah we love you and you can talk to me about all your gay problems !' Nick says exciting. Matt and Chris burst out in laughter while I just smile being happy they love me whatever or whoever I am.

Authors note
Hi how y'all doing
So I actually really like this chapter
If you need help know I'm here to talk to you.

Bye