Pills

Y/n is 13
The Sturniolo triplets are 17

2nd person pov

Lately you've been very insecure, on Instagram you saw all those beautiful girls. And then there was you, you weren't skinny or anything. You were just that person that sits on her phone the whole time. You tried doing a diet but you knew Nick, Matt and Chris would notice and you didn't want them to worry. So you bought pills. You were thinking about ending it, you just had to find the right time.

Y/n pov

As I came home from school I ran to my room, I looked in the mirror and started to tear up. Why did I need to be so ugly? I grabbed the box pills from under my bed and opened it. I grabbed a tube and did it in my pocket, I got to the bathroom without being seeing. In the bathroom I looked to myself I took a deep breath before I took one pill. Then another and another, before I knew it the tube was empty. I looked around and started to feel dizzy. I took deep breaths and decided to walk to my room. I stumbled through the corridor. I grabbed some table, then everything went black.

Chris PoV

Me, Matt and Nick were driving home after we filmed a video. We got home and Nick walked almost immediately to his room. I sat on the couch opening TikTok. 'O my god!' I heard Nick scream. Me and Matt immediately got up and ran to Nick. 'What's wrong?' Matt asked. Nick pointed to something. I walked a bit further and saw.. y/n lying on the ground. I gasped at the sight. I layedmy hand on her heart I let out a sigh 'it's still beating' I said to reassure Matt and Nick. 'What happened?' Matt asked. 'I don't know Matthew I wasn't here' Nick answered him. 'Let's take her to her bed' Nick said. I nodded and Matt grabbed y/n.

When we got to y/n's room I saw a box on her bed. I removed the box and Matt laid her in her bed. Nick took the box and looked in it. I heard Nick gasp and me and Matt looked at him 'what's wrong?' I asked. 'Those are pills' nick said. Matt gasped. 'What?' Matt said 'she did this to herself?' Nick nodded his head, 'I think so.' I shook my head 'o no.'

Y/n pov

I woke up gasping for air. I looked around and saw that i was in my room. I realised Matt, Nick and Chris were sitting on the ground. 'You're awake' nick said. I nodded my head. Matt took my hands 'hey you're beautiful, you know that right?' I looked at him confused, that's when it hit me, they found the box with pills. I looked at Chris who was still sitting on the ground with the box next to him. 'Please don't do this again.' Nick said while side hugging me. My eyes were now tearing up, Chris also got up and hugged me. 'You're beautiful alright, don't let anyone come to your mind.' I felt one tear falling. That's all I gave it one tear. 'And if you ever want to talk about it know that we're here for you' I heard Matt say. I nodded my head 'I know.' I said. 'Good' Matt said.

Authors note
Sad chapter again.
If you need someone to talk to know I'm here for y'all.
Also this chapter was requested
I don't know if I written it totally good because I don't know exactly what it does and stuff like that.
Also if you have ideas please comment it!
Your beautiful!

Bye