Hurt

Y/n is 14
The Sturniolo triplets are 18

You and Chris were not the closest but you didn't mind that.

'You ready?' Matt asks, you nod your head. You were going to be in a video of you're brothers, you already have been in a few videos but not one that was about you. 'Asking our sister questions about us.' That's how the video would be called.

'Have you ever mistaken the triplets?' Nick asks looking at his phone. 'I think that if you really know them, and see them every day it's almost impossible to not know who who is' you answer.

The video got on and you and Chris were in a really big argument. But then he slaps you in the face. You look in shock at Chris. 'O my god I'm so sorry I-I didn't want to do that' Chris says immediately. You touch the place he has hit you and you notice blood. You look in a mirror and see blood dripping down your face.

'Chris what have you done!' Matt screams at Chris . He looks clueless and in shock. 'I-i im so sorry y/n I didn't meant to do it. Please don't hate me please don't hate me' Chris says looking at me. 'Could we just finish this another time?' I ask trying to ignore Chris. Nick nods and I get out the car because Matt apparently already had driven us home.

I was laying in bed when Chris came in, 'hey.. I just wanted to say I'm sorry.' You look at him and nod 'I know.' Silence. 'I don't expect you to forgive me or something, but I don't want to lose my little sister.' Chris says giving me a sad smile.

Authors note
I don't know if I like this chapter, I didn't knew what to write more so yeah.

Bye