Bi?

Y/n is 13
Sturniolo triplets are 17
(I know it doesn't make sense but why not)

For the last few weeks I felt a bit attracted to my best friend called Emma but she's a girl so that can't be possible. I'm straight I keep telling myself, I'm attracted to men.

Today Emma was going to come over she needed to tell me something important she texted.

I walked downstairs to see Nick, Chris and Matt making some random TikTok, I waved at the camera and grabbed some food. The bell rang and I saw my best friend. 'Oh i didn't know Emma was coming' Matt said. 'Now you know.' I say walking to the door. 'Hey Emma' I say. 'hi, um can we go upstairs' she asks. 'Yeah of course, you know the way.'

***

'Alright so this is quite hard for me to say but um let's just spit it out' she started. 'I like you a lot like in a way i shouldn't be like the way people love each other in movies, I love you truly... I'm trying to say I'm gay and well I like you it's okay if you don't like me I mean you aren't gay but you know... Jeez that was a long sentence.' She says. '-I wow I thought it was weird of me that I felt attracted to you.' I say looking in her eyes, I grab her hands 'I like you too, a lot, but I didn't even know of myself I felt attracted to women.' I say chuckling a bit, Emma giggles 'well would you like to be my girlfriend maybe?' I ask looking at Emma. 'Yes! I would love to!' She says hugging you.

It was now dinner time and Emma was sleeping over at your house. Your parents were away on a date, so it was just you the triplets and Emma. 'What pizza would you guys like?' Chris says walking in your room. 'Pepperoni for me please' I say and then look at Emma. 'Just a margarita please' she says. 'Alright adios' Chris says walking out. You look at Emma and say 'I got to tell them you're my girlfriend' she nods. Nick runs in your room 'hold up girlfriend!' He says looking at you. 'omg omg omg your gay omg im not the only one anymore omg omg' 'Jeez calm down' i say. 'When are you going to tell Matt and Chris?' He asks still excited. 'Dinner' I answer him. Nick smiles at me and Emma and then walks out of my room.

'Pizza is here!' I hear Matt yell from downstairs. I take a deep breath and then walk with Emma downstairs. 'Nick said you wanted to tell something' Chris says with a slice of pizza in his mouth. 'Yeah um. So Emma is my girlfriend' I say looking at Emma. 'Isn't it freaking amazing' Nick says. 'That's great y/n' Matt said. Chris nods 'as long as your happy'

Authors note
Hi how y'all doing
I truly need ideas so if you have anything just say it.
I quite like this chapter.

Bye