Eating in public

Y/n is 15
The Sturniolo triplets are 19

It has been a 5 months after you tried to starve yourself, but Nick Chris and Matt made you stop it. They made you feel like you actually had a pretty body. You started eating again 4 months ago. But you haven't aten with other people then the triplets. Nick wanted with Matt, Chris, Madi and you go to a restaurant, you didn't want to be a party pooper so agreed.

We finally arrived at the restaurant we wanted to go to, we got in and we ordered. We were now just chatting with each other. 'So we were thinking to make another deaf, mute and blind bake video.' Matt said, Madi nodded 'you should definitely do that!' She said. I also nodded my head but didn't say anything. 'Sh*t' I thought to myself. There was an over coming with your food. The ober putted down my food and I looked at it. The others began chatting again while eating, I looked around to see if anyone was looking. And then, i took a small bite a really really small bite. I looked at my food again and saw that it was way to much calorieën, 'you can do this.' I thought to myself.

Everyone has finished there food except me. I fiddled with my hands under the table and bounced my leg, 'I can't do this' I thought to myself. Matt tapped my shoulder and said very gently. 'You don't have to eat it.' I looked at him in shock only thinking 'shit he noticed o no what would madi think.' I nodded my head and said 'I need to' I said quietly. Matt nodded his head and turned away from me.

I still haven't aten the f*cking pancake. I was almost done though. But it took very long. I looked at madi and saw that she was already looking at me. Her face was.. concerned? 'Why would she be concerned.' I thought. I looked at my food and thought about all the calories I've been eating. I felt tears coming up 'don't cry' I said in my head. Nick came to me and hugged me, then I let all my tears down. 'It's okay' I heard him say. I felt tears streaming down my face. I got out of the hug and saw Madi. She came to me and also hugged me. 'What why is she hugging me, she doesn't even know' I thought. 'You don't need to eat it , just try to calm down a bit.' I did some breath exercises Matt taught me. I felt my breath slow down and Madi let go of the hug. 'You okay?' She asked I nodded my head in response.

'So can I eat your food?' Chris asked. I chucked a bit and nodded my head 'please do that.' Chris took my food and grabbed my hand 'you did a really good job.' I smiled at him.

Authors note
I won't be posting much cause I have no motivation.

Bye