I Missed You

Just a short one 'cause I haven't updated in a while. 

6 months. It’s been 6 months since you last saw your best friend Jamie. Nothing was the same without him. Sure you skyped and txted all the time but it just wasn’t good enough. You’d finally had enough. You missed him too much and felt you couldn’t go another day without seeing him. Jamie had told you not to waste your money on plane tickets and he’d see you when he came back into the country but you couldn’t wait that long. You log into the airline’s website and book a plane ticket to where you knew they were last. Guessing it would probably be a bad idea to show up and not know where they were or anything about the unknown environment you decided to call Ryan. You arranged to meet them at the venue for their next show and then bunk in their hotel room. You immediately began packing your bags and prepared for your sudden holiday.

You’re hands shake as you wait backstage. Cam had met you and led you inside whilst the boys were on stage and you were now waiting in the greenroom. You knew the setlist off by heart and when ILILT started you knew it wouldn’t be long before  you’d have your Jamie back. You hear the crowd scream and cheer followed by commotion in the hallway. You sneak around and hide behind the door as the boys all walk in. As soon as Jamie comes around the corner you cover his eyes from behind.
“Nash what the hell!” he yells.
“Woah it’s not me dude!”
“Then who is it?”

His hands grasp your wrists and gently pull you around in front of him.
“Y/N!?”
You jump, wrapping your legs around his waist as his arms squeeze your sides.
“I guess you missed me then?” you tease.
“Of course I missed you! Why didn’t you tell me you were coming out here?!”
“I wanted to surprise you silly” He puts you down and pulls you close, snuggling his head in against your neck.
“Well you certainly did a good job of that”
You can tell the rest of the guys have left the room from the unnatural silence. You and Jamie make your way to one of the lounges, him pulling you onto his lap and resting his head once again on your shoulder.
“I really, really missed you” he mumbles.