✿46

It's your golden hour~

Jaemin was on his way to Renjun's apartment after having a tasty meal with this parents at his home

Jaemin was on his way to Renjun's apartment after having a tasty meal with this parents at his home. He had already guessed that his friends prepared a surprise birthday party for him although the Chinese told him to pick up Jaerin from his place as Jeno was working late today. With a happy mood and humming a melody, he got out of the lift on the fourth floor and walked upto Renjun's door. As a trusted pal, he knew the password of the lock and got inside as he put off his shoes and skipped to the living room which was dark, only the fairy lights were on. Seconds later, all the lights were switched on, illuminating the whole room when all the people came out of their hiding spots. "Surprise!!!", they shouted in unison and used party poppers and foam spray. Two kids ran to the blonde man while shouting, "Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!"

He faked a reaction of amusement, lifting up the toodlers. "Oh my God! What a surprise! You guys are so nice~"

Haechan, Renjun and Chenle looked at their friend with pursed lips and hands resting on their waist, understanding it was obviously not a surprise for him.

Jaemin dropped the children carefully after giving them kisses on their foreheads. Jeno walking upto his bestfriend, taking the office bag from him. "Your clothes are inside the bathroom. Go and change first."

The birthday boy smiled and started walking towards the bathroom when his eyes met hers. He definitely didn't expect her to be there. The male was about to speak a word but she looked away, thus, making his mouth shut and he walked away.

After wearing something casual, he sat down around the low table along with his childhood friends and the girls. Jisung put a small birthday hat on his head. "Awww so cute~"

Renjun lit up the candle and brought the cake from the kitchen and held it infront of Jaemin as all of them started singing the world-famous 'Happy Birthday' song. The newly-turned twenty-two-year old bobbed his head with the music and blew out the '2'-shaped candle after making a wish with joined hands and closed eyes. They clapped their hands before the birthday boy asked, "Why the candle is two?"

The youthful people laughed. Jaerin said, "Daddy is turning two years old today haha. You're younger than me." Rowoon giggled at her comment.

"I am sorry. It was almost time for you to come and we forgot to bring the candle. I went to the nearby store but they only had one candle of number two." Jisung rubbed his nape, flashing a toothy smile.

Chenle passed him the knife as he cut the vanilla cake in equal pieces for the people in the room. "I don't eat cake because it's made up of milk. But I'll eat a little bit because it's my birthday."

Haechan on the other hand, brought plates and forks and distributed the cake pieces to everyone. Eunseo took Jaerin and Rowoon's plate and said, "Come here kids. I'll feed you or else the cream will be all over your face."