11

Pakiramdam ko naaadik na si Tala with kisses. She keeps asking for kisses by pouting or pointing her lips. Not that I'm complaining tho.

It's been two weeks since the night she talked to me by the shore and shared a kiss we both wanted to. It was the best two weeks of my life at kahit pa hindi naman namin napag usapan ang label namin, I just know we're already dating dahil paladesisyon ako.

"Good morning, love," she mumbled while her face is buried in my neck. Throughout those weeks, natuto na rin siya ng ilang english words and their proper pronunciation.

"Good morning," I answered as I tighten my arms around her.

Nakaidlip pa kami ulit after that kaya agad agad din kami na napatayo when we woke up the second time to prepare for the day.

Like our usual routine, siya ang mag hahanda ng makakain at ako ang magpapacute. Although I'm slowly learning how to do simple tasks to help her.

"I love you," she said out of nowhere. Napaubo pa ako sa pagkabigla as if I wasn't the one who taught her that.

"Mahal din kita," I said.

She gave me a peck on the lips and smiled. "Mahal na mahal kita, Luna."

I watch as Tala walks into the woods to gather more things we needed daily. Nakangiti ko siyang pinagmasdan habang papalayo siya nang papalayo.

Just the sight of her makes me happy, being with her makes me the happiest.

Nakakatakot na baka sa sobrang saya ko, may kasunod na kalungkutan. But what matters the most is the present, right? I'd like to enjoy every second I spend with her. So no matter what the future holds, I won't have any regrets because I spent our days happily.