8

klovers pov

it's been a week since the museum and we have a week left until we return home. me and billie have gotten super close, closer than we were before.

I have feelings for her, I'm in love with her. my first love came back and my heart can't take it. I've been pleased and I have a good feeling about this.

we were invited to a party today and zoey was here showing billie her outfit options. she's honestly so fucking annoying. goddamn, shawty don't stop talking.

I walk into the room towards the drawers, grabbing a short black simple silk dress.

"do you like this one babe?" I heard zoey ask. babe. she's just doing it to upset me. I look over at billie and see an unamused look on her face. I mentally laugh and walk out, walking towards the bathroom.

I look at the bathroom mirror and see all the polaroids I took of billie while we were out this week and this girl makes me fall deep every day.

Isn't she the prettiest girl?

my pretty girl.

I smile at the pictures and start undressing. I look at my body in the mirror and pose. I cringe and continue getting dressed until I'm fully ready.

I walk out and figure zoey left earlier while I was doing my hair. thank the lord.

I walk into the room and grab my phone which I left here charging.

I bend down not noticing my dress riding up and the next second I feel a hard slap on my ass.

I jump up from the hard impact making my hiss. I turn around with a frown and saw billie with a wide smile.

"give me a reason I shouldn't punch the fuck out of you right now." I said, crossing my arms.  I can still feel my ass stinging from the hit.

"because you love meeee" said billie, her arms sneaking around my waist bringing me closer to her.

I roll my eyes and tried to push her away but she kept her stable grip on my waist. I look up at her and our eyes lock, not one looking away.

"you look so pretty" she breathed out, looking at me up and down before settling on my face again.

I want to kiss her.

I need to kiss her.

almost as if she read my mind, she leans her head closer into mine, and then our lips touch.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, fireworks in the air.

I bring my arms up and they wrap around her neck, bringing her closer in.

the only thing you could hear was our heavy breathing and our lips moving together.

we finally pulled away, and I slowly opened my eyes, seeing her do the same. she looked at me and suddenly I got shy, hiding my face into her neck.

I heard her let out a little laugh before rubbing my back.

I pull back and grab my purse.

"let's go before we're late bil" I said, walking towards the door.

"wait!" I heard her say.

I turned around and looked at her grabbing her phone and chapstick. "one more kiss?" she asked, giving me a cheeky smile.

I giggle and shake my head, giving her the kiss she wanted before walking out with her trailing behind me.

----------------------------------------------------------

filler chap, I'm thinking this is gonna be a short 10 - 15 chapter book IDK THO - k