13

billies pov

I saw klover walk away and we all were silent, and not the good kind of silent. I sighed and looked down at my food, and before you attack me I was calling for klover, I've never ever called zoey princess before.

"get out." I plainly said, pushing my chair out as I stood up.

"h-huh?" I heard zoey say, almost as if she was shocked.

"I said, get out." I finally looked at her with a glare, not wanting to see her any longer.

"but- but billie! we're having such a good time!" she said, begging.

I shook my head and pointed at the door.

"leave, zoey. I don't want to see you."

I saw her face morph from a happy to an angry expression, grabbed her bag and her phone stomping out of the hotel room.

I sighed and rubbed my temple, walking away to the bedroom where klover was in bed with a blanket around her and her eyes closed. shit, she took out the pillows.

I sigh and change into a more comfortable outfit to sleep in. I lay next to the pillow barrier klover set down and pull the covers over me.

I turn to face her and see her beautiful structure, and her angelic features.

I can't stop myself from falling.

I need to explain to her what happened before literally gets rid of me by tearing me up and moving on. I can't afford to lose her.

I feel tears running out of my eyes and I harshly sigh, hating it when I cry. I roughly wipe my tears and insert my airpods in my ears.

I go to my voice memos app and click on 'TV'.

tomorrow was our last day in spain and I need to explain to klover everything that happened. please let tomorrow go right.

I got a notification and it turned out to be the school group chat announcing there was a party. I decided to go because why not? It was the last day anyways.

I take my airpods out before bed because I have a fear they'll explode in my ears... anyways I set my phone and airpod case on the night stand and close my eyes, slowly drifting to dreamland.

--------------------------------------------------

short chapter, been hella busy w school but i wanted to update so HERE YALL GO - K