22

billies pov

I pulled into my driveway, the gates opening for me. I look over to my right and see klover sound asleep. must be tired.

I drive down the long driveway and park my car in front of the garage door, not caring to park inside. I turn the car off and unbuckle myself, stepping out. I run to the other side and open klovers door, hooking my arms around her and picking her up.

I walk toward the front door and nod at my bodyguard, him opening the door for me. I mutter a 'thank you' before entering the house and instantly making my way to my room.

I kick the door open and gently lay klover down on my bed, pulling the covers over her figure.

I look at her and sigh.

I miss her. I miss her so much. I wanted to find her earlier, I've been trying to find her but my busy schedule didn't allow me to do so. I didn't have sex with zoey and I would never, but I guess going to her house and laughing at her flirtatious jokes could count as emotional cheating.

I never meant to hurt klover this bad, I really do love her. I was just so stressed, I was getting scouted by a company and I didn't wanna tell klover because I wanted it to be a surprise.

I found zoey at the store and she kept making conversation with me but I was too tired to actually push her away and then it just... happened. I ended up at her house, talking to her and forgetting all about klover's feelings.

I should've told her from the beginning but I thought she'd get so mad at me, she'd leave me.

It hurts me so much every time I think about it, think about the day she ended everything. the promise ring she bought me, the time she put into us. I lost all of that because I getting carried away due to my stupidness.

I would never touch another woman that wasn't klover and I still haven't. I can't bring myself to.

I know everything is my fault but I'm willing to get on my knees and beg if it meant I could get her back.

I looked away from klover's features and walked toward my bedroom door, leaving and shutting it behind me.

I walked to the kitchen, grabbed two beers from the fridge, and sat on the counter, popping the cap off. I took a sip, downing it without mercy.

"damn bil might as well swallow the bottle." I heard, making me look to the side. finneas walked in. I sent him a death glare and finish the rest of the bottle, grabbing the other one.

"what's wrong with you? you left the hangout." said finneas who took a seat beside me and grabbed my bottle, drinking from it. he offered it back but I shook my head.

"keep it, I had to pick someone up," I said, slowly starting to swing my feet.

"who?"

"klover"

"klover?!" he yelled, making me bring my hand up to his mouth.

"shit, say it louder I almost couldn't hear you!" I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

he mumbled a 'sorry' before slumping. "but how did you- what?" he asked, genuinely confused.

"she was at the hangout and I saw her, she saw me, tried to run away but she was too drunk so I followed her and then she threw up and I carried her to my car but she threw a tantrum and then she tried yelling that she was kidnapped until I forced her to sit down and then she fell asleep on the way here and now she's in my bed sleeping," I said all in one breath.

I looked over at finneas and see a shocked expression on his face. I waited for his response, almost feeling nervous.

"so you kidnapped her?"

"I didn't fucking kidnap her!" I said, slapping his arm. I groan and rub my face, jumping off the counter before making my way to the guest bedroom.

"hey, bil?" asked finneas making me halt.

"what?" I said, not caring to turn around.

"just... don't hurt her again. she truly did love you," he said, making tears gather at the brim of my eyes.

did.

"I know," I whispered, making my way to the guest bedroom. I slid my shirt off my body and my pants, staying in my boxers and sports bra.

I lay down, letting out a long sigh.

at least I found her, but will everything be okay?

----------------------------------------------

short chapter but I wanted a billie pov soooo - key