19

Vegas laid Pete down gently as he the two were already naked. Pete eyes never left the vampire as he stared at him with so much love. Vegas did too as this is the first time he felt the happiness. He massaged Pete's hair as he exposed and kissed the very top of Pete's forehead.

Pete blushed of the affection as he felt his cheeks feeling pretty hot right now.

"Can you get anymore perfect?" Vegas spoke and Pete used both his hands to cover his face because he felt like he was red as a tomato already.

Vegas chuckled on how Shy Pete was a he rested his head onto Pete's forehead.

"Look at me baby." Vegas voice sounded soft as he wanted to look at Pete more.

Pete slowed moved his hand away from his face to look into Vegas's eyes again. Pete wrapped his arm around Vegas's neck as he seemingly pulled him in for a kiss. Pete could feel his cock and Vegas's cock touched as the two started to grind on each other.

Pete moaned in Vegas's mouth as eagerly pulled Vegas more on him to feel him. Vegas noticed that Pete was getting hard as he too wanted nothing more to fuck him but tonight he wanted to take in every moment. This was Vegas's first time making love to someone and he is so glad to share this moment with Pete.

Vegas placed his hand and started to caressed Pete's soft cheek to deepened their kiss even more. Pete used his teeth to tug under Vegas's bottom lip. Vegas used his thumb as he swept it across Pete's wet swollen bottom lip.

"Bite me." Vegas whispered as he promoted Pete to bite on him thumb.

Pete did just that as he bit it hard enough to the point as Vegas's thumb started to bleed. Vegas ran thumb across Pete's tongue, forcing Pete to taste his metallic blood. Pete tasted it as it was usually sweet to him.

Vegas had never blood shared before as he knew that it's very personal for vampires but they do it to people who are in love and intimate with each other to make their connection stronger.

Pete now has Vegas's blood in his veins, meaning Pete owns him and every part of him entirely. There is no going back.

Not that Vegas would be able let go of Pete.

Vegas brought his lips to Pete's neck as he sucked hard on his skin, making Pete moan as big and sucked on his own bottom lip as he could still taste Vegas sweet blood in his mouth as the taste never left.

The vampire travels his to he made it to Pete's sensitive nipples as one hand gripped the left while Vegas's mouth sucked on the right. Vegas flicked his tongue a few times as he catches a few loud yelps from Pete.

Vegas smirked as he licked his bottom lip as his drive for hungry rose up as Pete always had that affect on him.

"Every inch of you belong to me." Vegas whispered. "From your ears," — he nibbled delicately at one. "to your lips," — another nibble. "to your chest," — a swipe of his met Pete's flesh — "to your belly."

Pete felt his cock ticking as Vegas mouth just lingers as his belly bottom, turning Pete on even more. Vegas smirked as he swiftly pulled Pete closer as he lifted his legs up to his chest, demonstrating his flexibility.

Vegas admire his favorite hole as he gave it a sniff as Pete could feel the cold air from Vegas's nose blowing out. Pete squirmed as he didn't like that feeling as it made him so shy.

"You're so nasty. Don't do that." Pete complained but it only made Vegas chuckle.

"I'm a dirty vampire but you love it." Vegas smirked as he gathered enough saliva as slowly spit into Pete's hole.