four

Y/ns pov

I woke up in seungmins arms , I was super comfortable.

I looked up at him, he was still asleep.

He looked so cute when he slept , his mouth slightly opened while he breathed , his nose giving an occasional twitch like a bunny rabbit , his eyes shut gracefully, the morning sun reflecting off of his pale skin and chocolatey brown hair .

Maybe I could stay like this for a while , staring at the beauty of a man who i was cuddling with. 

Kim seungmin was one of the most kind , stunning and funny people I've ever met. Hanging out with him at the fair yesterday was one of the most relaxing things I had ever done.

There was no stress, no awkwardness, we just clicked.

It was like we were destined to find each other, like the red thread story where your soulmate is attached to you by a red thread on each of your pinkys that could never be broken even if you tried.

I liked the idea of that, it gave me hope .

I shut my eyes, if I pretend to be asleep we could do this longer .

Seungmins pov

I woke up with a groggy yawn and looked down at y/n, his hair was slightly messy at the front from being buried in my chest. His slightly plump lips were closed while he breathed peacefully through his small perfect nose . His brown eyes were closed meaning he was sleeping.

I moved his hair slightly so it was less messy .

I took in his every feature , admiring the older .

" so pretty " I commented

Everything about his was hot. Even his Adams apple which was not a normal thing to say whatsoever . But true.

No wonder he was the most popular in thunder , and he had even been voted most handsome man alive on multiple occasions and won.

"Hes for sure my bias."

I cupped his cheek and ran my thumb over his cheekbone

" I hope you feel better soon" i muttered " how are you so pretty even when sleeping?"

I tilted my head whilst staring at him,  I was so lost in everything about him.  His pale skin, his brown hair which practically covered his beautiful eyes , his pink lips , Everything .

" yknow its rude to stare" he said , his morning voice much deeper and more attractive than usual

" I-uhm- sorry" I replied nervously

" dont be , I think it's cute that you've been staring at me and calling me pretty for five minutes straight " he smirked lightly

" h-how long have you been awake?" I stuttered

" hmm...." He pushed me back against the bed and straddled my waist then leaning close to my ear  " well..." he spoke in his deep morning voice " I know you think I'm pretty and that I'm for sure your bias"

I covered my face in embarrassment,  he grabbed my hands and pinned them to the bed

" nope" he stared down at me with his naturally seductive eyes "let me stare at you for five minutes as pay back "

My cheeks flushed pink as I stared up at him and gulped

" what's making you so nervous?" He teased " cant handle being stared at by .... pretty people?" His smile turned into a smirk

I bit my lip, resisting the urge to cover my face

" awwh, what a cute little baby. You get flustered by everything dont you?" He sat up, releasing my hands " dont cover your face , it's just some light teasing. Unless....." he walked his fingers up my chest until he was tracing my jaw delicately " you want something more intense? Considering I am your bias after all?"

" you suck" I  finnaly whined

" I suck? I suck what? What exactly do you want me to suck seungminnie?" He asked seductively making my face go tomato red

" I ..... " I stayed quiet, he hummed urging me to continue " I'm not answering that question "

" so you admit there is something you want me to suck you just wont tell me what?" He flirted further making me whine and finally cover my face " ok ok, I'll stop you little baby"

" I'm not little " I whined

" trust me, I can tell " he looked downwards making me go even redder " I knew I could give you what sujin gave hyunjin,  I didn't expect it to be this easy though"

" you said you would stop" I kicked my legs

" your dick seems to want me to continu--"

" y/n!" I cut him off making him laugh

" sorry " he chuckled then climbed off of my waist " I'll go make you breakfast , you stay here you can eat it in bed"

I nodded " seriously though y/n"

He turned around and hummed

" you suck "

He laughed and continued to walk out of the room and to the kitchen

" what am I going to do living with him for the next few weeks" I sighed with a smile on my lips "flirty dickhead."

" Hey!" He yelled from the kitchen " your dick is the only one getting head!"

I laughed and shook my head then picking up my phone and scrolling through tiktok