eighteen

Y/ns pov

Seungmin stepped out of the airport with his arms opened wide.

" seungmin in the country!" He yelled,  not giving a damn about the other people around him.

I ran up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and spun him around , he shrieked.

I placed him down after spinning him four times.

" aegi!" He slapped my arm gently " you scared me "

I giggled and cupped his cheeks "you're adorable " I kissed his lips gently

" no I'm n-" I kissed him again "aeg-" I kissed him again "don--" again " I'm not ad--"

We continued this cycle until he gave up and sighed " you're adorable " I repeated

" fine, I'm adorable " he sighed "I hate you "

" awww, I love you too baby" I cooed

He rolled his eyes, trying desperately to repress his smile only making him look even cuter

" sorry to keep you kids waiting " said dad as he exited the airport "we took a little while finding our bags"

" that's fine" seungmin nodded

Suddenly his phone began to ring, he took it out and put it on loud speaker

" its chan " he whispered , I nodded

" hey channie" I said

" hey hyung" seungmin said

" hey guys " chan replied " it's all over tiktok, yknow the pat down thing. How are you both doing, thank you for dealing with it y/n by the way"

" we're both ok, thanks for checking though hyung" seungmin replied

"That's good to hear " the older let out a sigh of relief " and y/n, you little speech has so many 'mY WaY MY wAY oR THe HiGH waY' edits "

" fantastic " I sighed " it's a serious subject why cant people see that. Not everything is an edit opportunity"

" yeah, what time is it for you?" He asked

" its ten to 2 pm" I replied

" how does that work, your flight left at 10 am"

" chan, korea is 8 hours infront of france" seungmin sighed " anyway, we need to get going. We have a bus to catch "

" ok, bye . You two stay safe" he called

" yeah, we will" I chuckled " bye chan"

Seungmin hung up

" sorry for the hold up" I apologised to my parents " lets get to the bus "

And with that we were off

~~~~~~~~

All four of us walked into our hotel room, there were two bedrooms a large kitchen and living room and two bathrooms.

" ma, pa, me and minnie are gonna go set up our room" I informed then

The two nodded allowing us to pull our suitcases into our bedroom.

" this is nice" seungmin smiled

" glad you think so baby" I replied , kissing his cheek.

He put down his suitcase and began unpacking, I followed

First we filled up the closet, then we put our toothbrushes toothpaste and skincare bags in the  bathroom, after we made our bed ,and finnaly put out a few books and things we had packed for the journey.

Seungmin flopped onto our king sized bed with an accomplished look on his face.

I locked the door then straddled his waist, he looked up at me wide eyed and shook his head rapidly.

" your parents " he said panickingly

" y/n-ah! We are gonna go out and get the pastries we'll be about half an hour!" Dad called

I quirked my eyebrow up at seungmin, he went bright red.

" well shit" he sighed

" yeah, see you later ma and pa!" I called back.

The door slammed shut " cmon baby boy, just a make out? I think we both need to de-stress~"

" I hate that you are right " he sighed then pulled me into a kiss by the collar of my t shirt.

I smiled against his lips

Without breaking the kiss he ripped his shirt off

I smirked and began kissing one of his nubs, sucking the skin gently while my hand played with the other leaving him a moaning an whimpered mess

I pulled away and re connected our lips , he tugged my hair making me gasp. He slipped his tounge in causing me to smirk once more and make my tounge swirl around his. Drool was dripping down his chin, this was by far the messiest makeout we had ever had.

I kissed his neck, his makeup coming off quickly,  I found his sweet spot and sucked it . His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he quietly moaned and grappled onto my hair.

He was breathing heavily, clearly trying to be quiet as possible as to not have our neighbours hear.

He pulled of my shirt and attacked my lips, soon trailing intense kisses down my neck.

I took his hands and pinned then above his head against the bed.

" trying to be dominant are we?" I asked, my voice raspy.

He looked so perfect, even with his hair ruffled , his chin wet , his lips swollen and his cheeks red.

I released his hands then attacked his sweet spot once more.

He moaned loudly at the unexpected feeling then clamped his lips shut and scratched my back at the intense feeling

" a-aegi" he moaned out quietly

" yes baby boy?" I asked not stopping

" i-i love you so much" he spoke trying to keep back all of the beautiful yet ungodly noises threatening to spill from him lips

" I love you too " I replied

I hope mom and dad dont get home soon