thirteen

(Short chapter)

Y/ns POV

Both of the groups were sat in me and seungmins room , jeongin was begging seungmin to not leave him with just the others while byeongho begged me to do the same.

" byeongho" I laughed " every year you do this and every year I still go.. now go, cuddle your boyfriend or something "

He pouted " y/nie" he whined " sujin and kangdae always bully me when you leave"

I rolled my eyes fondly " no they don't " I laughed

" yes they do" he protested " sujin! Dont you and kang bully me when y/n-ah goes on his annual trip"

" no, I would never dream of it"

" liar!" Exclaimed the youngest " see they're already bullying me!"

" you don't have to stay with those to though do you? You're sharing a room with jeongin "

The second I said that his face lit up " you're right! I have to tell jeongin the news , that was both of our problem! Innie cmere "

He pulled jeongin away from seungmin and told him everything

I laughed " they're like little kids" I chuckled

" I know" seungmin agreed "they make me feel like a parent"

"Same"

We watched as everyone hung out in silence while they all talked loudly " why are they here again?" Asked seungmin

" I don't know..."

" guys!" Seungmin yelled over the chatter making everyone look at us " remind us why you're here again "

" bc were gonna miss you on your trip" felix said

I sighed and rolled my eyes fondly

Sujins pov

I looked over to hyunjin who was talking with chan and kangdae , I needed to talk to him. We haven't been great since the night I flirted with him just a little to much.

I stood up and walked over to him, he looked at me then back at chan.

" jin" I said softly " can we talk?"

He sighed " sure"

He led me through the bathroom and shut the door behind us .

" What is it?" He asked

" I.... I'm sorry, I should've gotten consent before even thinking about touching you. I want us to go back to normal , forget I ever did that because it was dumb and I cant loose you because I've never fallen for someone as hard as I've fallen for you and I dont wanna--"

He slapped his hand over my mouth , he was smiling widley "you're cute sometimes." He said , I smiled " I accept your apology sujinnie " he took his hand away from my mouth.

" hyunjin " I said, he nodded " can I have consent to do something, if it's a no i wont ask again but i just need to know"

" what is it?" He questioned with his eyebrows furrowed

" can I kiss you?"

He looked taken aback " I-..... yes, I would like that" he blushed madly

I smiled and leant closer, soon enough closing the space between us .

His plump lips were soft against mine , he tasted so sweet... like cotton candy.

We pulled away, both smiling

" can I be your boyfriend?" He asked, a shy tone to his voice

" absolutely " I said a smile plastered to my face

He clapped his hands happily then kissed my lips once more.

I could get used to this