twenty one

Y/ns pov

We walked around magic kingdom, taking in all of our beautiful surroundings. Seungmins eyes shone as he stared at all the cute cottages and designs only making him look even more adorable than he already is.

" this is so cool" he looked in my direction with a huge smile on his face

I smiled fondly then pecked the tip of his nose " cutie "

" shut up" he giggled, a pink blush dusting over his cheeks " dont make me flustered in public, people will think I'm sick from how pink I go "

" no one normally does " I laughed

" y/n leave him alone " mom sighed " poor boy cant catch a break "

" he loves it, he just doesn't like to admit it" I snickered then picked him up bridal style causing him to shriek and cover his face with both hands. " dont you ,baby?"

" if I say yes will you put me down?" He squeeked

" hmmm... yes" I nodded

" then yes, I love it" he replied, I put him back down

" see, he admits it. He loves it" I spoke smugly

" how are you 22 years old" mom shook her head

" wanna go on the Indiana jones ride?" Asked dad " it's a walk on"

" then yes!"

~~~

We walked out of the ride , mom had taken seungmin to sit next to her this ride , because she said I had been bullying him so didn't deserve to sit next to him. Which was obviously a lie, I love him to peices, she just wanted to hang out with him and show him that hes welcome in the family.

" you're not stealing him again " I groaned, putting my arm around his shoulder " never "

" oh but I will" mom replied

" guys! Look, the parade is on" seungmin smiled widley "cmon y/n-ah! Cmon lets see if stitch is there!"

I chuckled and followed him towards the parade, I couldn't help but feel my heart beat faster than ever at the amazed look on his beautiful face.

He was staring up at the float with Peter pan and goofy on it

" you should work here as Peter pan" I spoke " youd look great "

" peter pan is white " he shook his head " granted, I'd probably look amazing apart from the little elf shoes , but I'm korean"

" Ariel got to change race, why can't Peter pan? " I chuckled

" wow you are desperate to see me in some tights " he laughed

" you look great in anything " I kissed his lips

" OH MY GOD!" someone yelled, me and seungmin looked beside us to see a little girl " YOURE Y/N AND SEUNGMIN!"

We smiled, its always nice meeting fans

" indeed we are" I replied "what's your name?"

" isabelle " she smiled " seungmin, can you sign my photo card?" She pulled a seungmin photocard out of her phone case.

He looked incredibly bashful but nodded and took the photocard and a pen she had handed him

" y/n, let me use your back as s surface " he ordered

" ok, ok calm down " I laughed " see what I put up with?"

" seungmin cant be that bad, he saved my life " she smiled widley

Seungmin handed her the card back, she carefully put it back in her phone " I did?"

" yeah.... I was about to uhm...end myself, but then I got the notification that you had gone live...and I just, clicked on and you made me realise life is precious and yeah. " she nodded

" End yourself?" My eyes widened " how old are you?"

" fifteen, I'm not proud of it but again..he saved me"

" you're gonna make me emotional" seungmin smiled "do you want a selfie?"

" yes! So much" she spoke excitedly " you two are my biases from straykids and thunder so sorry if I'm being weird but this is literally a dream come true "

I chuckled " it's all good kid"

She opened her camera and the both of us posed, taking a couple pictures.

" hey, can I have that a second?" Seungmin asked, she nodded and handed it to him . He began recording " hi isabelle! Just watch this if you ever feel down and like you want to give up and remember. You've got this, you're a pretty and intelligent person with an amazing personality. Hold on to hope, your life will fix itself in time, just be patient. Fighting!"

He stopped recording and handed it back to her

" wow, thank you" she smiled "it's nice meeting you both"

" you too" we both bowed our heads to her before she walked away " sweet kid"

" she was wasnt she" I smiled, happy that she was able to hold on

" STICH!" he yelled , I looked over at one of the floats and surely enough the blue alien was there " this is the best day"

" you're so cute " i hugged him from behind " where are my parents at?"

" I don't know" he shrugged, leaning back into me " but this is nice, just the two of us"

I kissed his shoulder gently "it really is"