We were all back at the headquarters. Kaku dragged me all the way to his room and he made me sit on his bed while he rummaged through his dresser. "We need to heal your wound quick!" I sighed a bit. "It doesn't hurt that much."

"But still! Your gonna get infected the longer that's open!" He exclaimed. I just sat there spacing out about what my family did to me. I went into flashbacks as I felt my self shaking.

"Y/n! Wake up!" Kaku exclaimed. I put my hands out in defense he sighed a bit. "What were you thinking of?" I didn't want him to worry so I made up a lie. "Just remembering us when we were kids.." He narrowed his eyes. "Yeah, I remember when we used to slack off." He chuckled. He then looked at me and asked. "Can I be honest with you?" I hummed signaling I was listening. 
"I thought I was gonna leave you again when Lucci said the plan will launch today." He laid down with his hands behind his head. I joined him shortly and said. "To be honest, Me too." I looked at him and he did the same. We got lost in each others eyes for a few minutes before looking away, flustered. He then coughed and sat back up. "Does your wound still hurt?" I sat back up and looked at him and shook my head. He hummed in response and stood up to leave. But before he could reach the door he said. "I'm gonna ask Spandam where your gonna sleep." I smiled at him in reply and he smiled back. When he left, I immediately laid down the bed like a starfish and smiled to myself.

'Maybe this isn't a dream...'