The next morning, I felt something around my waist and my legs tangled with another long pillow...WAIT! I DON'T HAVE A LONG PILLOW! My eyes shot open to see Kaku sleeping peacefully. I sighed in relief. It took me seconds to realize in what position we took. My face buried into his chest as my face become red as a tomato. Kaku opened one eye sleepily and asked. 

"What are you doing?" I blushed even deeper. "A-ah! Nothing!" Suddenly my arms started to move on it's own and wrapped around Kaku's waist. He smiled gently and hugged me tightly. I sighed in content because I still can't believe I'm beside him like old times.. Then a certain someone interrupted our moment. Spandam burst the door open with frying pans in his hand. He raised the pan up but stopped when he saw me and Kaku looking at him with a deadly glare. He became pale but soon turned into a smirk as he saw our position. We got tangled in the bed. Me and Kaku looked at each other before jumping up and facing Spandam. Spandam slowly noodled outside and said "Breakfast is ready~" He wriggled his eyebrows. Me and Kaku blushed deep red. We both stood up and were headed for the bathroom. Then my observation haki flickered. The others were watching us.. My face looked shocked and Kaku noticed it. 

"They're watching us.." Kaku's ears perked up and he was headed for the door. He slammed the door open revealing everyone. Lucci was in the back leaning on the wall. Everyone stacked one by one as the door opened. Then everyone turned 50 shades of red. Me and Kaku were both confused but Kalifa turned away and closed her eyes and said. 

"Put on some clothes.." Me and Kaku looked at each other and that's when I realized. KAKU IS SHIRTESS. I covered my mouth and started to blush harder than before and turned away. Kaku blushed too and ran straight to the bathroom. We were all blushing but Spandam cleared his throat and smirked "So, what'd you both do last night?"