After we all cleaned up Jabra and Kumadori's mess, we began eating awkwardly. No one was taking and we were left with awkward silence. Until Jabra thought of something he shouldn't have. He gobbled up his food in one swallow, and asked. "So Y/N, are you and Kaku a thing now?" He smirked after imagining what you both did last night. Kaku and I began to sweat bullets, looked at each other and gulped. Kalifa smirked at the scene, Kumadori is eating while trying hard not to laugh as he might spill what's in his mouth. Kaku spoke up. "N-no we didn't do anything, I swear!" Lucci was interested in what was happening and Jabra is about to open his mouth to spill some dirty things. I slammed my hand on the table and stood up. Everyone's heads snapped at me. I massaged my temples and said "Jabra, we are eating." In an instant he shut up and continued eating his food. I sighed and just as I was about to sit back down. Kaku looked at his food and stood up and said "Excuse me, But I don't have an appetite.." He shoved his hands in his pockets and began to walk to the door. Once again, Everyone's heads snapped back at you and gave you  look that said 'What happened' I looked at them, shook my head and shrugged. Everyone looked at the door worriedly and began eating again. 'Maybe I should talk to him later on...' Your mind said. Once again you sighed. After everyone was done eating. I began to help Blueno clean up while everyone was doing work or paperworks. I still don't know whatever happened to him, I shook my head to forget it because I was gonna focus on helping Blueno first. After we cleaned the kitchen up, we were gonna go back to our ways and I almost forgot about Kaku. I ran though the hallway and to his room. I stood by the door and knocked softly.