Everyone blushed while me and Kaku froze right at the spot. We both slowly turned to each other with tomatoes on our faces then turned back to the others. We all stared at each other for a few seconds and there was awkward silence. Spandam was the first to break it. 

"H-how about we all call it a night?" He sweatdropped. Everyone nodded with blush still visible on their face. We all went back to our rooms and washed up. Kaku was still lying on the bed thinking about something. I was on my night dress and Kaku still haven't washed up. He didn't notice me when I approached him. I waved my hand in front of him and in an instant, his daze was snapped. He quickly sat up straight and turned to me. He smiled sheepishly and scratched his cheek and proceeded to go to the bathroom. I sighed and went to lie down the bed. Now it was my turn to get into a trance. A few minutes later he came back, and like he did earlier, I didn't notice. I also didn't notice he sat next to me. I was lying on the bed with my eyes staring right at the ceiling while Kaku is drying his hair. He turned to look at me and also laid down the bed with a towel around his neck. I blinked and turned towards Kaku. He also turned to look at me. We both stared at each other and sent a wave of Deja vu. In a blink of an eye, he was hugging me and buried his face on my chest. I looked down and stroked his hair a little. He sighed and began to sob quietly. I continued to stoke his hair because I didn't know how to comfort someone. But I did what Kaku did to me whenever I cried. I sighed a little before drifting to sleep along with Kaku.