The whole room was a mess when the two got in. Lucci was holding a ruined cake with a celebration hat, Fukurou looked like someone smothered cake on his face. Kalifa was in the middle of bonking Jabra's head, Blueno was in the kitchen probably mixing beverages and Spandam just sat there with his feet on the table. I stood there for a few seconds and started to laugh again. Everyone cleaned up while I was rolling on the floor. Kaku chuckled and decided to help the others. When my laugh died down I sat down beside Spandam and leaned my head on my hand and asked. "Why is there decorations here?" I ask still laughing inside. He looked at me and smiled. "We are gonna hold a celebration for you." My eyes widened and began to panic as I remembered I didn't help. So I asked again. "Why though? I didn't do anything." He looked at the other side and took a sip of his wine. "This celebration is to you joining the group." I sweatdropped as I saw Kalifa ordering the boys around. "Who made the idea to celebrate?" I asked again. But this time Spandam looked at me and were sweating bullets. "A-ah, about that. Kaku told us to decorate while he distracts you. But Fukurou annoyed Lucci that he got hit in the face with a cake." He said while scratching his cheek. I looked at everyone doing their things and decided to tell thank you later. Blueno got out with a tray of different drinks on it, so I decided to help him. Blueno thanked me later on after putting all the drinks on the table. Come to think of it, I didn't see what the drinks looked like. So I turned around and saw a mix of beautiful colors. My eyes sparkled.

'I can't wait to taste it!'