Prologue.

DEKU DODGED A HIT from the villian in-front of him. This villian had been roaming the streets for about 2 weeks, and has made almost 20 people go missing. Deku did a flip and dodged another hit before speeding forward and hitting the villian in the stomach, making him cough out blood as Deku wrapped him up with blackwhip.

He goes to knock out the villian but a portal, not like Kurogiri's, appears in-front of him. He widens his eyes from behind his hooded mask as he flies through it. He appeared on the other side and fell through a couple trees. Grunting as he caught himself. He lifted the hood off his face, revealing his tired eyes and slight frown behind his yellow scarf.

He floated up until he's just above the tree, he looks around before spotting a small town in the distance. He jumps from tree to tree until he made it on the outskirts. He landed on top of a house and slowly made his way carefully over the rooftops until he saw a big house, the biggest house. He theorises it must be the owner of the town's village.

It was night time, no one would be awake by now unless they were having a party or just couldn't sleep. Suddenly, parts of the big house move. He jolts for a second. It looked like the house was.. waving at him.? He hesitantly waved back, thinking he was going mad. He jumped onto the roof of the big house. "Hi.." He muttered to the house. It seemed like it understood him as it replied with a few clicks and clacks of the house, which he recognised to be morse code.

"What is this place..?" He asked and the house tapped a lot. "Encanto huh..? Can you explain the story?" Deku asked, sitting down. For the next hour, he watched the sun come up as the house, named Casita, explained the story of Encanto. In return, Deku told Casita of his world and quirks. Madrigals had quirks, well.. more like gifts in their minds.

Suddenly, he looked into the house as none glowing door opened. A girl, with curly hair and green glasses, who looked about his age left the room. He watched as she slid down the stairs with the help of Casita, saying hello to a painting of a man. "Hey! When's the magic gift happen?" A kid shouted into the windows of Casita.

Deku sweatdropped. This kid had no manners, and he was drinking coffee. "My cousin's ceremony is tonight." The green glasses girl replied to the kid. He managed to only hear it faintly. "What's his gift?!" Another kid shouted. "We're gonna find out!" She shouted back. "What's your gift?!" Coffee kid asked. "Who's asking?" She teased as Deku moved around the roof, trying to see what's happening. "Us!" The kids shout.

"Well, 'Us!' I can't just talk about myself.. I'm only apart of the amazing Madrigals." She said. "Who's all the amazing madrigals?" The kids asked and the girl sighed. "Ah, you're not gonna leave me alone, are you?" She asked, amused. "Casita, help me out!" She asked. "Drawers! Floors! Doors! Let's go!" She sung.

"This is our home, we've got every generation." She sang beautifully as she started knocking on what Deku guessed was her family doors. "So full of music a rhythm of its own design." She continued, hitting her butt on one of the doors, making Deku silently snort.  "This is my family, a perfect constellation." She said, as she opens a door into a very, what Deku could just manage to see, flowery room.

A girl, about 6FT left her room, with weights as she started to work out. "So many stars and everybody gets to shine. Whoa!" The girl said, getting flung in-front of another door as a old woman walks out. "But let's be clear Abuela runs this show." The girl said as Abuela left her room as did all the others, dancing.

Deku sweatdropped, he couldn't dance, let alone dance just after waking up. He would die on the spot. He ducked down slightly, not wanting to be caught by these people. He feels stupid for just watching them. He feels like a stalker. "She led us here so many years ago!" They made it to the kitchen, which Deku could hardly see as they had breakfast.

"There's just a lot you've simply got to know, so..! Welcome to the Family Madrigal!" Glasses girl sung as she swung open the doors of Casita, every single madrigal leaving the casita. "The home of the Family Madrigal.!" She danced in-front of the doors of Casita. "We're on our way!" Glasses girl said, running away.

Deku hesitated before Casita pushed him with a ceiling time, making him grunt. "Fine, fine I'm going." He said, being careful as he jumps to another rooftop, watching the girl sing and dance with the kids. A small smile hides behind the scarf around his neck.

"My Tia Pepa, her mood affects the weather." She continued, gesturing to a ginger haired lady on the wall painting. "She. She's unhappy, well the temperature gets weird." She sung as Deku snorted silently. Sounded like Kacchan to him. "My Tio Bruno!—" She was cut off by the villagers. "We don't talk about Bruno!" They sung. "They say he saw the future, one day he disappeared." She whisper sung to the kids and Deku smiled.

"Oh! And that's my mom Julieta here's her deal. Whoa! The truth is she can heal you with a meal.!" Glasses girl said, gesturing to her mother. Deku raised an impressed eyebrow. That was a very useful ability. This woman is like recovery girl except she has less of a drawback. She would make a good hero healer. "Her recipes are remedies for real.! If you're impressed imagine how I feel— Mom!" The girl whined as her mom kissed her cheek.

The girl appeared in town with the kids as she continued to sing. Deku silently followed on rooftops, making sure not to be seen. She started to sing about the two fathers and Deku watches. Abuela started singing about the Encanto too, helping some villagers with bricks. Deku raised an eyebrow. That's one strong granny.

"Wait? Who's the sister and who's the cousin?" A town kid asked. "There's so many people!" Another one whined. "How do you keep them all straight.?" Coffee kid asked. "Okay, okay okay okay! So many kids in our house so let's turn the sound up! You know why? I think it's time for a grandkid roundup!" Glasses girl grinned as the kids copied her.

"Cousin Dolores, can hear a pin drop!" The girl said and Deku widened his eyes. So that means Dolores probably knew Deku was here. As if hearing his thoughts, Dolores appeared next to glasses girl and placed a hand next to her ear. She glanced at the rooftops and Deku ducks down.

She introduced Isabella and Luisa and continued dancing round town before finishing her song and going to walk away. "But what's your gift?" A kid asked and the glasses girl hesitated, and a instrument was thrown at her. "Ha! Well I gotta go The life of a Madrigal." She sweats, grinning tightly. "But now you all know the Family Madrigal!" She continued, throwing the instrument onto a stand on the walls.

"I never meant this to get autobiographical.." She continued, hiding behind a wall before jumping as some kids opened the window next to her. "So just to review the family madrigal!" She said, running away as the kids shout her name, it being Mirabel. It was a pretty name. She started singing really fast and going over the madrigals again.

Mirabel was stalling quite a lot, it seemed she didn't want to tell the kids her gift.. unless. Deku widens his eyes. She didn't have one...? Mirabel and Deku froze as Abuela shouts Mirabels name. "What are you doing?!" Abuela asked, bewildered. "Uh, they were just asking about the family and.." Mirabel tried to explain as Deku jumped onto a tree, watching. "She was about to tell us about her super awesome gift!" A kid shouted and Deku facepalmed.

"Oh, Mirabel didn't get one." Dolores said, before squeaking slightly and disappearing. She just confirmed Deku's suspicions and Deku frowns. He knows what it feels like to not have a power, he was lucky he met All Might. Mirabel doesn't have that luck it seems. He felt pity, which he hated. Because he hated being pitied when he was younger. He was sure Mirabel didn't want pity either, he sighed.