Chapter 3

MIDORIYA STOOD IN ANTONIO'S room, looking around curiously as Bruno made a sand circle, avoiding the animal and going around it. He sat down on his knees as Mirabel sat next to him as Bruno explained the bad luck he brings or something.

He smiled as Antonio handed Bruno a plushie of a tiger. "For the nerves." Antonio said, before getting on his tiger and leaving. "I can do this." Bruno said, chanting it like a mantra. He set a stick on fire and lit a.. stone thing on fire in a small pile of sand. He did it to the other one next to him. The wind blows slightly as the place gets darker.

"You might wanna hang on." Bruno said, holding out his hands to Mirabel, who grabbed them. The sand around them starts to rise with green wisps in them, the wind blowing faster until they were in a sandy green dome. Bruno opened his eyes, which glowed bright green. They look around the dome as they spot the candle and the window.

"It's just.. it's just the same thing! I gotta stop!" Bruno said. "No, I need to know which way it goes! There's gotta be an answer, something we're not seeing." Mirabel said as Midoriya's fluffy hair blows in the wind. "You're looking at the same thing that I am! If there was something else.." Bruno started as Midoriya noticed a golden glow as did Mirabel.

"There! Over there!" Mirabel shouted, pointing at the glow, which revealed to be a butterfly. "Butterfly!" Bruno said as he spotted it. "Follow the butterfly!" Bruno said, pointing at it. Bruno and Mirabel held onto eachother as they stood up. Midoriya followed, gaining his balance before looking at the butterfly.

"Where is that?" Mirabel asked as the Butterfly landed on a plant. "It's all out of order.." Midoriya said. "It's the candle! The candles burning brighter! I think you're gonna help the candle!" Bruno said as Mirabel appeared in-front of the candle. "How?!" She asked, not turning to Bruno. "Uh, there's someone with you! And you.. you fight her!" Bruno said.

"What?!" Midoriya and Mirabel shout. "Wait, no, no, no, no. Is that a hug?!" He shouted. "Am I fighting or hugging?!" Mirabel asked, confused. "An embrace, an embrace!" Bruno shouted, grinning. "To make the candle bright, you have to embrace her!" Bruno said.

"Embrace who?!" Mirabel asked, confused. "Oh.. almost there!" Bruno said as the figure was slowly being revealed. "Who is it?!" Mirabel shouted, very impatient Midoriya noted. "Almost there, Oh. oh. I got it!" Bruno said as the figure flipped their hair.

Midoriya knew who it was just by that. "ISABELA?!" Midoriya and Mirabel shout in sync, incredulously.  The sand dome dropped as Bruno covered himself with the vision glass. "Oh your sister? That's great!" Bruno said before looking at Mirabel's angry expression as Midoriya slowly inched away from her angry aura as she growls.

Bruno sighs, throwing the vision. "Every time." He said, as Midoriya solemnly patted his back. They left Antonio's room after that, hiding behind the railings upstairs.  Mirabel scoffed. "Why would 'embracing Isabela' do anything?" She asked herself as they stared at Isabela's door.

"I don't know, Our family got a miracle. How do help a family miracle? You hug a sister." Bruno said before all 3 of them duck down at the voice of Camilo shouting for Mirabel's name. He shakes his head which turns into a baby. "Mirabel!" Camilo shouted in a high pitched baby voice. "Oh, I think we're running outta time here." Bruno said.

"It's not gonna work. She won't hug me, ever. Okay? She hates me." Mirabel said. "Also, I don't know if you guys heard, I ruined her proposal!" Mirabel started rambling as Bruno tried to say something. Midoriya was watching with a sweatdrop. "Mirabel!" Bruno said a bit loudly. "Oh, sorry, sorry sorry." Bruno apologised as he held up a hand.

"You see, you're missing the point. The fate of the family, it's not up to her. It's up to you. You're exactly what this family needs. You just have to see it." Bruno said as Mirabel furrowed her eyebrows, looking at the ground. "By yourself, after I leave." Bruno said, hiding behind a plant and slowly shuffling with it towards the painting while grunting.