Chapter 5

MIDORIYA WAS HOLDING A basket as he decided to go into the town to get some groceries for Julieta. He saw she had a shopping list and before she could protest, he took it and said a goodbye. He walks down the dirt paths of the Encanto as he was deep in thought.

It had been a few weeks since the Casita was rebuilt. Midoriya had started to become accustomed to the Encanto culture. He lives in a small house by Casita, he built it himself. He didn't want to intrude on the Madrigals, even though Abuela offered he could stay.

"Your the useless one of the Madrigal family!" He heard a voice say. "Yeah! You're the reason why the casita fell and the others lost their gifts!" He heard another voice say. He looked up and saw 3 boys bullying Mirabel. He narrowed his eyes and walked over, placing an arm around Mirabel's shoulder. "Is there a problem here?" Midoriya asked as Mirabel looked up at him.

"Yeah, this loser is our problem." The leader said. "Why don't you just get lost?" Midoriya practically growled. He wasn't one to fight, but if it came to Mirabel. He would gladly throw some punches. "Who'd you think your talking to huh? Freak." The leader said, pushing Midoriya. Midoriya let go of Mirabel and got up to the leaders face.

"I don't care what you say about me, but even look badly in Mirabel's direction again and Ill make you wish you were never born." Midoriya whispered. "Midoriya, let's go it's fine." Mirabel said, grabbing his hand. He sent them all one last glare before going to walk away with Mirabel.

"Yeah, walk away! Your officially the bitch of the most useless Madrigal!" The leader shouted after them, his minions laughing. Midoriya snapped around and charged at the leader, tacking him and holding him down to the ground and held up a fist threateningly as he clutched the collar of the leader. "Say that again, SAY IT AGAIN I DARE YOU!" Midoriya shouted. It seemed Mirabel had run off to get someone.

The leader head buts Midoriya, which makes Midoriya stumble off him. "You fucking bitch!" The leader shouted, sending a punch to Midoriya's face as the other two minions held his hands behind his back. Midoriya head buts on of the minions behind him, making them let go of him. He spins and back hands the guy, rendering him unconscious.

The second minion tries to punch him but Midoriya flipped him over his shoulder, holding him down with one foot. The leader send a kick to Midoriya's face but Midoriya didn't move. A vine wrapped around the leaders foot before it could hit Midoriya. Midoriya grinned as Isabela dropped down, glaring at the leader as Mirabel appeared.

"I heard you were bullying my sister?" Isabela said, wrapping her vines around the three boys as Midoriya steps down from the minion he had his foot on. "N-no..! We weren't Señorita Perfecta Isabela!" The leader said, shaking slightly. After that, the rest is a story. But to narrow it down, Isabela beat the shit out of them.

Midoriya adjusted his green rauna, looking at Mirabel and wiping the blood from his nose and lips. The leader got a lucky shot. "You okay?" He asked Mirabel, checking her over for injuries as the boy's screams echoed in the background. "I'm fine. Are you okay?" Mirabel asked, holding a hand to Midoriya's face. Midoriya chuckled, patting Mirabel's hand. "I'm fine. It's just a scratch." He said, sending Mirabel a smile who rolled her eyes.

"Come on, let's get you to mama." Mirabel said, grabbing his hand as Isabela finished beating the boys, a manic grin on her face as she took in their beaten forms. "¡Eso es lo que obtienes por lastimar a Mirabel y Midoriya!" Isabela practically growled before walking over to Midoriya and smiling. "Thanks for looking after my hermana." Isabela said to Midoriya, who waved her off with a smile.

"It's all fine, but we need to get some groceries for Julieta-sama." Midoriya said, the other two nodding. It was a funny but concerned sight to the villagers when Midoriya was walking up to stools, blood on his slightly bruised face with Senorita Perfecta Isabela Madrigal and Senorita Mirabel Madrigal flanking his sides while he was shopping.

When Isabela and Mirabel dragged him to Casita, Julieta fretted over him while also thanking him profusely for helping Mirabel before shoving Arepa's in his face and forcing him to eat them. He thanked her with a bow and she waved him off, telling him to be careful next time.

Midoriya said his goodbyes to Julieta before leaving the kitchen — not before giving Julieta the groceries. Mirabel and Isabela continued to flank his sides like danger would come and jump out any second. "Guys I'm fine." Midoriya chuckled.

Isabela shrugged as Mirabel jumped on Midoriya's back. He quickly supports her as she wraps her arms around his neck. "If your fine, you can give me a piggyback right?" Mirabel grinned as Midoriya snorted. Midoriya floats above the ground as Mirabel shrieks in shock. "I forgot you could do that!" Mirabel said, holding onto Midoriya tighter.

"Where do you want to go?" Midoriya asked and Mirabel hummed. "To the roof!" She grinned and Midoriya nodded, flying up. "Hey! What about me?" Isabela shouted after them. She was suddenly yanked up by a black whip making her shriek. Midoriya snorted silently.

They appeared on the roof and Midoriya placed them down. He sat down, looking across the Encanto with a smile as the other two sat down next to him. "The Encanto really is beautiful." Midoriya hummed as the other two nodded in agreement. "So, Isabela. Any more marriage proposals yet?" Midoriya teased, raising an eyebrow.

"Don't get me started!" Isabela groaned, flopping onto her back with annoyance as Mirabel snorted, doing the same. Midoriya laid on his back and turned his head to Isabela. "How many?" He asked with a grin. "Like 12!" Isabela said and Midoriya laughed. "I'm guessing you're not interested in them." Midoriya voiced, looking at the clouds.

"Nah, Isa likes this girl-!" Mirabel was cut off by a flower entering her mouth, nearly making her choke. "Shut up!" Isabela said, her eyebrow twitching. "You like a girl?" Midoriya asked, a small grin on his face. Isabela huffed, looking away. "I know it's not normal.. I can't help it though." Isabela said, looking away with a smile.

"Hey, if you like her, you like her. If you want to date her — well.. date her. If anyone judges you I'll bet Mirabel would throw a couple punches. I might get a hit or two as well for my favourite witch." Midoriya joked. "Thanks.. wait, witch?! Did you just call me a witch!? I'll throttle you!" Isabela said, waving her fist around at Midoriya who got up and sweatdropped.

"Okay, let's not throttle the green guy." Midoriya said, waving his hands around as Isabela stood up. "Mirabel.. Mira! Help me!" Midoriya whisper-shouted to Mirabel who stood up. "Uh.. Isa.. let's not kill Midoriya.." Mirabel said and Isabela raised an eyebrow, cracking her knuckles making Midoriya and Mirabel exchange a look.

"RUN!" Mirabel shouted, jumping on his back and he shot off, running across the roof as Isabela shouted curses at them, running after them. Dolores sighed as she heard them from town. She looked at the hill and at Casita, seeing Isabela trying to catch Midoriya with her vines with a screaming Mirabel on his back.

"I don't get paid enough for this.." Dolores muttered, rubbing her head. "You don't get paid at all." A villager pointed out.

"Who asked you?!"