Living in Skalitz.

It was an ordinary day for Anna. As usual, she woke up with the sun hitting her face from the window of her room. She felt peaceful. It was nice to live in Skalitz.

She got out of bed and started getting dressed. Anna never dressed the way a lady should. She dressed a little more like a boy. But this was not very noticeable cause of since she had a feminine body from her teenage years. She always looked beautiful in everything.

She put her blonde hair in a bun and walked out of her house. His father had already woken up and started his work in the blacksmith's forge. He was making a special sword for Sir Radzig.

Her father, Martin was a truly incredible man. He was very big and strong. He was also a former warrior. He had been fighting since his teenage years and had even been in a war once before. Later, he got tired of being a knight and started blacksmithing. But he had become a more skilled blacksmith than anyone else.

His history with Lord of Skalitz Sir Radzig Kobyla, was somewhat complicated. He hadn't told Anna much about it. They had been together since their teenage years and had been through a lot together. They were close friends for a long time. Martin and Marilyn (Anna's mother) met and lived in Prague. But when Radzig gonna came and was going to build Skalitz with the king's permission, he insisted on Martin and asked him to come with him. Martin did not break his close friend's request and settled in Skalitz. Anna was only 2 years old at that time. Later, he became Radzig's special blacksmith and began forging armor and weapons for him and his men.

She goes to her father and hugged him.

"What are you doing dad?"

"Did you wake up, sleepy? I'm making Sir Radzig's sword. But the forge's coal is finished. Can you go and buy coal for me?"

"Okay... but i need coin for that you know"

"Go to the Kunesh. He still hasn't paid for the hammer and the civils he took from me. Go and ask him for money"

"Okay dad"

"And Anna! You're not going near that pesant boy. Never!"

"His name is Matthew!"

"I don't fucking care what's name of him! I'm not gonna see you near him. Or you cannot leave the house ever again. Understood?"

"Yes. I see"

She rolled her eyes to her dad.

She was in love with Matthew and wanted to be with him. But her father said that no man should ever touch her and would never marry with her. Especially with a "pesant" boy.

The Schenland family may not have had much of an old reputation, but they were still considered noble. Besides, Martin was really a man worthy of this surname and continued the fame of this family. Their ancestors were truly noble and wealthy people. They had a past filled with a lot of warriors. Maybe that's why Martin and Radzig got along so well. But some people now saw Martin as a simple blacksmith...

Anna left their house, which was within the confines of Sir Radzig's castle, and proceeded towards the town of Skalitz. Later, she found Kunesh's house and went to talk to him.

"Good morning Kunesh"

"Good morning little lady. What did you come here for?"

"It's time to pay for the things you took from my father, Kunesh"

"If I had anything to pay I would pay it. Get out of here now"

Anna was a smart girl. Really smart. She didn't care at all about religion and god, and she wasn't exactly a good Christian, but she liked to use it when it useful for her.