Bury parents.

Anna had fallen asleep with her thoughts last night. She woke up early in the morning. She felt much better. Her wound was almost healed.

She got up slowly from her bed. She could easily stand on her feet. But even though her wound had healed, the pain in her heart was different. A pain she couldn't bear.

Her mother, father, lover and friends. There was no one. There was no one left in her life. She had lost her home and had no idea how to move on with her life from now on.

Anna moved slowly across the room. She went to the front of her closet and it was clothes that were made for her to wear. None of them were things Anna wanted to wear. She didn't want to walk around in beautiful fabrics like a princess. She wanted to dress like a boy, like she used to, the way her father made fun of her. She want after chatting with Bianca in the morning, to go to her boyfriend. She wanted to walk in the beautiful neighborhoods of Skalitz, to help people. It was very sad that she would never have any of them again...

Anna put on one of the dresses. Then she left the room to find a maid. Finally someone had come across it.

"Good morning, my lady. Sir Divish is expecting you for breakfast. He wanted me to let you know."

Anna rolled her eyes and took a deep breath. She didn't want to talk to anyone or eat anything. She had only one goal right now, and she wanted to do it as soon as possible.

"Okay... thanks for let me know"

The maid walked away and Anna went to breakfast. Everyone was there. Lady Stephanie, Sir Robard, Sir Divish... Anna smiled politely at them all.

"Good morning, my ladies and lords."

Sir Divish began to talk,

"Good morning to you too, Lady Anna. How are you? Is your wound any better?"

"Yes, my lord. I'm much better today. Thank you for everything. I wouldn't have had a place to go without you."

"No word, Anna. These are tough times. We should take care of each other."

Anna smiled gently again. They ate for a while and chatted. Then suddenly a Talmberg soldier burst into the room.

"My lord! Sigismund and his army are here!"

Anna's eyes widened with fear, and her heart began to beat as if it would burst. She quickly turned her gaze to Divish. Divish swallowed slowly.

"Everybody calm down. There's no reason for him to attack us. We'll just talk to them and everything will be fine."

Everyone quickly left the room and went to the walls. Anna saw his face. She saw the face of the man who killed her family. Her heart began to fill with hatred. She wanted to cut him into pieces and kill him. Lady Stephanie grabbed Anna's arm when she got too close to the walls.

"Slow down Anna"

"My lady. Here's the man... who ordered the attack and killed my family. Fucking bastard..."

"Calm down. Divish will talk to him and they'll go."

Anna was breathing heavily. All she wanted was revenge. Killing that man with thousands of sword blows and sending him to hell. The man approached Talmberg on his horse. his army was behind him.

"My noble lord, allow me to introduce myself. I am Markvart von Aulitz. I am here on name of the Hungarian and Croatia King Sigismund. As you know, we have captured the traitor Wenceslas and we are now after the traitor lords who are his followers. But the Lord Of Skalitz Radzig Kobyla got away from us. Do you have any idea where he went?"