I Dont Like Her...

Alastor was Finally done with his heat so he was able to do his daily chores around the hotel like normal.

||We're glad your feeling better Alastor!|| Charlie said wiping down the windows. ||Ah, it certainly does dear|| Alastor smiled. A sound of the front door opening was heard. A woman with a maroon dress and bright blond hair and pink blush on both sides of her cheeks. ||Oh Alastor honey there you are~!|| Mimzy sung and skipped over to Alastor but he didn't give a pleasant smile back.
||~Angels P.O.V.~||
|| Who. The Fuck. IS THAT?!|| Angel thought. Mimzy had her hands all over
Alastor just smiling and greeting him. ||That fucking whore....!|| Angel whispered to himself. Charlie heard Angels whisper and put her hand on Angels shoulder as he was about to walk up to Mimzy. ||Angel dont it! Think about the consequences!|| Charlie pleaded. ||Think about my fucking foot up your ass!|| Angel blurted out then instantly regretted it. Vaggie turned her head to Angel and Charlie and so did Alastor and Mimzy, Husker and Nifty peeked around the corner from a diffrent room to see what was going on. Alastors smile slowly faded away from Angels sudden outburst, Charlie began to tear up, so she ran to her office and closed her door. Angel was in disbelief of what he did, he looked at Vaggie who had her arms crossed and a look of disappointment on her, then he looked at Alastor who was in Mimzy's grasp. Alastor lowered his head and Mimzy did a bitchy smirk at Angel. Angel had frustration and the thought of a attempted assault of Mimzy in his head, but he knew if he did something to her something might happen to the hotel or his and Alastors relationship. Instead of going towards Mimzy, Angel rushed to his room and face planted himself on his bed to where his body looked lifeless. Fat Nuggets nudged Angels head to see if he was alive. Angel lifted his head and smiled. Angel got up and scavenged through his drawer for some bandages. Angel took the old bandage off of his pet and put a new one on to support his wound of when Valentino kicked him. ||There ya go buddy...|| Angel put Nuggets down. Angel saw a leftover bottle of booze on his table but he didn't feel like it. Angel didn't even feel like smoking at all he just felt sad..and ashamed. Angel laid in his bed and decided he was just going to cry until somebody stopped him.
                         ||~ Alastors P.O.V.~||
||Finally that slut is gone... I didn't like the way it was looking at me|| SLUT? IT?  Alastor heard those words and they were begging to tear her apart .  || Angel is not an IT!|| Alastor snapped. ||And do not call him a Slut!||  Mimzy was shocked.  ||B-But Alastor I thought-||   ||Im sorry but I am no longer in love with you and your going to have to accept that!|| Vaggie, Nifty, And Husker just stood and watched as everything happens.  ||Really?! A Pornstar?! That's the best you could do!|| Mimzy spat.  ||HE has a heart!|| Alastor replied. Since Angel left his phone on the table Vaggie picked up his phone and (somewhat reason knew his password) called Cherri. The phone rang for a few seconds, while those seconds were passing all Vaggie could was Alastor and Mimzy squabbling. Cherry finally picked up.  ||Hey dude what's up?|| Cherri said with a happy tone.  ||Its Vaggie and Angels is sad and- Ugh! I don't have time to explain just get over here!|| Vaggie panicked.

                            5 minutes later
Alastor and Mimzy were still arguing. Cherri walked through the door and ran up to Vaggie.  ||Alright so what's this about Angel..? Where even is he?|| Cherri asked.  ||Hes in his room and he's upset and Charlie's upset too and THERE ARGUING I just don't know what to do!|| Vaggie said losing her breath. Cherri was confuse for a few seconds, She looked at Nifty and Husker who was looking at Alastor and Mimzy and then she turned back to Vaggie. ||Okay so I got like...None of that but yeah I can comfort Angel for a bit|| Cherri smiled.  Vaggie facepalmed and then sighed. Cherri ran to Angels room and went inside. Angel was laying on his bed miserably. ||Angel..?|| Cherri softly called his name.  Angel turned over as he heard his best friends voice and looked at her with sorrow filled eyes. Cherri sat on the bed next to him. ||Hey..what happened..|| Cherri asked. ||Well I was doing my daily chores like always and then this random bitch comes in the rooms and starts putting her filthy hands on him and fucking smiled at me!|| Angel explained as his tone was getting angrier and angrier.  ||Oh well those go are just going at it right now|| Cherri rolled her eye laughing a bit.  ||There making out?!|| Angel exclaimed.  ||No sillly! Their arguing.....||  Cherri pauses to hear what was going on.  ||And Alastors winning|| Cherri finished her sentence.

Cherri got up and pulled Angel outside his dorm and into the hallway to the main room.   ||You want to know what Dear?! If Angel is such a slut then your a dirty Whore!|| Alastor yelled. Angel couldn't hold back his gasp.   ||A-A Whore?!|| Mimzy gasped.  Alastor didn't swear that much but in this argument this might have been the most he's ever sworn in his dead life. ||I don't mean to curse you out Dear but your going way to far!|| Alastor said crossing him arms. Angel didn't like all the arguing so get got in the middle of it.  ||Guys stop!|| Angel yelled.  Vaggie and Charlie walked out of the office and tilted their head in confusion of what's going on.  ||I hate all this arguing..|| Angel began to tear up.  ||You can call me a slut a dumbass anything you want but just don't say it while I'm still here!|| Angel said walking towards Mimzy.  ||Well I don't threat my friends!|| Mimzy bragged.  ||Well I HAVE FRIENDS!!|| Angel came back.  The room fell silent.  ||Dear pleased calm down...|| Alastor begged and then softly hugged Angel.  Mimzy just stood there in disbelief.  ||I apologize Mimzy dear but I love Angel Dust...|| Husker and Nifty were sitting on the bar with a bag full of popcorn with Cherri joining them. Vaggie and Charlie watched as everything happened.  ||Hey, you better take good care of him or I'll come after you!|| Mimzy threatened Angel but them formed a small smile.  ||Of course I will..|| Angel said then kissed Alastor.