~Mine forever~

Previously:"Well I guess we'd better check on him bye!" Charlie snatched Vaggie and went all the to Alastors room.

"Alastor what the fuck was that!" Vaggie scolded him. "Vaggie cut him some slack! It takes a lot to propose to someone!"  "I don't know what happened... one moment I was confident and.. the next moment I'm just speechless..." Alastors nonexistent heart felt like it was beating out of his chest at the time. "We can just try tomorrow no worries!" Charlie motivated Alastor.

Meanwhile

Cherri is already gossiping to allllll of Angels friends which was only a couple. Cherri has already told Angels coworker friends (if he even has any)

Next morning

Angel wakes up from a long night of work, rubbing his eyes. He gets up from his bed walking to the bathroom to get himself together,While looking at himself in the mirror he sees a paper on the sink counter saying "I Love You" in Alastors handwriting. Angel smiled at the letter then pondered on why he couldn't just say it to him himself.

...
After Angel showered and everything he went down for breakfast, While walking downstairs he catches a glimpse of a red figure sprinting away, but when he came through the hallway he saw nothing. "Oh hey Angel! Also Alastor cooked you breakfast!" Charlie handed the plate to Angel. Angel sighed with a soft smile to see a heart shaped pancake. After Angel was done he washed his plate and put it in the dishwasher than headed to Alastors office.

Alastor sees the doorknob turn and prays to Lucifer it wasn't Angel but it was. "Hey! Why are you avoiding me!" Angel shut the door behind him. Alastor just stared and stared, "I...How was your breakfast!" Alastor switched to a happy tone. "Switching subjects won't work, now I know your hiding something!" Angel grinned. "Now..Tell me... Why are you avoiding me!" "I'm not avoiding you!" "You got somethin to tell me?" Alastor felt interrogated. Silence took over the room, "Well would you look the time Darling! It's time I get going!" "Wait!" Before Angel could protest Alastor was already gone. "Dammit...." Angel pouted.

Alastor didn't really go anywhere, just to his room.

A Few Hours Later

Alastor sat in his bed brooding. He heard the doorknob turn, so he immediately hid somewhere. Angel scanned the room but didn't find any sign of him, "Where the hell did he go..." Angel said to himself as he closed the door back. Alastor came out of his hiding and sighed in relief.

Alastor waited in the shadows of the hallway watching Angel head out the door for work, as soon as he heard the door closed he checked and quickly ran over to Charlie. "Are you looking for Angel? You just missed him!" "No, I'm hiding from him!" Alastor replied. "Charlie if he doesn't do it today he's not going to do it, Ever!" "Vaggie, all he needs is just some motivation he'll be fine" Alastor couldn't get the thought out of his head that this could go one way or another.

11:30 Angel finally comes back from work
"See there he is! Now do it!" Vaggie persuaded. "Can't run this time Alastor" Charlie added. Angel sees Alastor standing nervously with Husk, Nifty, Charlie, and Vaggie behind him. "Uh what the fucks goin on?" Angel questions. "Alastor don't you have Anyything to say?" Husk teased. "Shut up! I-" Alastor started to speak but stopped. "Babe? Did you break?" "I-I wanted to ask you if.." Alastor sighed "Will..you  marry me..." Charlie silently squealed when Alastor managed to say it fully. "Of course I will!" Angel hugged Alastor tightly. "Alastor! You were supposed to say it with the ring in your hand!" Vaggie exclaimed. "Oh right. Here Angel.." Alastor slides the ring onto Angels finger. "Aww Al..it's so pretty.." 

GUYS IM BACK AFTER LIKE ALMOST TWO YEARS?