13 Frustration

July 25, 2003

"Hanma, we need to talk." Kisaki said once he walked into the living room.

Hanma glanced down with a smirk as Kisaki got closer. "If this is about the cigarette, I didn't know he was gonna do that."

Kisaki glared up as he recalled Yūki's scream from earlier. "No, he probably would have done something worse if he wasn't here."

Kisaki remained quiet as he tried to figure out what he wanted to say. He didn't want to talk to Hanma, but his body decided to move on its own. Kisaki sat down and stared at the coffee table, deep in thought as to what he wanted to say.

Hanma watched Kisaki with a grin. This was the first time he had seen him like this. Kisaki was always one to think of every possible outcome before acting, so to see him act impulsively only to stop and think about it after was new.

"What, are you upset I hurt your best friend?" Hanma asked as he sat next to Kisaki who was still glaring.

"You heard him the other day, we're just using each other. Tools can't be friends with the one using them." Kisaki sighed as his gaze softened slightly, turning his attention toward the door to the kitchen.

Hanma's grin slowly went away as he looked between Kisaki and the door. "Says the person who let him in their house at two in the morning." He stood up and opened the door to see a now sleeping Yūki surrounded by wrappers. "Plus, I don't think someone like him would let his guard down as much as he does if he didn't trust the shit out of you."

Kisaki only sighed as he got up and went into the kitchen. Suddenly, he got an idea and turned toward Hanma with a small smirk. "Hanma, wake him up. I'm gonna get some clothes for him to change into."

Hanma raised an eyebrow as he watched the still smirking Kisaki leave down the hallway. Shrugging, he went over and started nudging Yūki, telling him to wake up.

Hanma was about to give up when suddenly a fist came flying toward his face. He raised his arms to block it, only stopping the fist inches away from his face. He looked down in surprise as Yūki started to rub his face to himself wake up.

"The fuck you want…?" Yūki asks as he puts his head on the counter, eyes barely staying open.

Before Hanma could answer, Kisaki walked up to Yūki and pulled him out of the chair. "I don't want blood all over the house. Change your clothes."

Yūki silently shuffled behind Kisaki as Hanma followed with a grin. This was the first time Hanma had ever seen Yūki so quiet and obedient, he was used to him always being loud and making some kind of joke.

When they got to Kisaki's room, Yūki grabbed the clothes and turned to look at the other two. "You guys just gonna stand there and watch, or are you gonna give a guy some privacy. Because I'd rather the privacy option."

Before Hanma could say a crude joke, Kisaki shoved him out of the room and closed the door. Yūki changed his clothes as fast as he could since he was still in pain.

Once done he opened the door and shoved the others out of the way and went into the bathroom. "Kisaki, how did your meeting with Mikey go?" Yūki asked while he began wiping the blood off of his face to not get it on the bed. He didn't want to get yelled at by Kisaki for doing that again.

"He apparently talked to the other captains earlier, but I haven't heard anything since." Kisaki answered, remembering how hopeful Mikey looked when he said he could get Pah out.

"What meeting? Did I miss something?" Hanma leaned against the door frame, bending down slightly due to his height.

Yūki threw away the now bloodied rag with a sigh as he left for Kisaki's bedroom. "Kisaki met up with Mikey to try and convince him of letting him and some of Moebius into Toman." Yūki threw himself onto the bed before continuing. "This will most likely cause a fight between Mikey and Draken, when that happens, Kisaki can swoop in and become the number two." He put his head on a pillow which muffled his voice. Despite this, he continued to speak. "Mhh muh, mh mhh muhhu mhuuh uh."