15 An Eventful Festival

August 3, 2005

Hanma and Yūki sat on a bench while waiting for Kisaki. They were at a park near the Musashi Shrine two hours before the festival started.

Soon both teens heard footsteps and turned to see Kisaki. "Is this where Moebius is meeting?" As he grew closer, he stared down at Yūki with a slightly puzzled face. "What are you wearing?"

Yūki was currently wearing one of Hanma's hoodies since a bottle of soda wound up falling on his the night before. Even though Yūki was practically swimming in it, he had cuffed the sleeves up to allow him some movement. While Yūki was used to wearing larger-sized items, he wasn't used to wearing something from someone over thirty centimeters taller than him.

"Ask him, I wasn't the one who got soda all over my hoodie." Yūki grumbled while looking up at Hanma.

"You're the one who kicked an open soda onto your hoodie, not me." Hanma laughed before turning to Kisaki. "And ya, this is where we're meeting"

"Oh, did Peh ever call you? We don't necessarily need him, but it will bring down more people if we do have him." Yūki asked, looking up as Kisaki pulled out his phone.

Kisaki shows the two the messages he had received a few moments before. "He'll be here in a few minutes. I'll leave here soon so he won't know that we're close."

Yūki nodded his head as he slumped in his seat, bored from waiting, when he suddenly remembered something. "Oh shit ya, uh I gotta meet up with Draken before you guys beat him."

Hanma and Kisaki quickly had all of their attention on Yūki as he finished. He had said it so nonchalantly that they almost didn't realize what he had said.

"A- Are you going to warn him?" Kisaki asked, trying to come up with some other reason as to why Yūki would betray the plan he came up with.

"What? No, I may love the guy, but as long as he lives I'm fine. If anyone puts him in a coma, then ya, I'll be pissed, but I won't be out for blood for it." Yūki shrugged, thinking that it wasn't that big of a deal. "He just wanted to meet up and show me to someone."

Kisaki sighed as Hanma laughed. "Are you ever going to tell us your relationship with him?" Kisaki asked, still looking at Yūki.

"You'll find out eventually." Yūki said before leaning against Hanma and closing his eyes, waiting for Peh to show up.

■━■━■━■

When Peh finally showed up, Hanma briefly explained what he wanted him to do. Yūki had stepped away for a moment to call another person from Toman to help with the attack, Kiyomasa.

"Hey Kiyomasa, I have the perfect opportunity to get back at Draken. You talked to Kisaki a while ago about getting your revenge, and I have it." Yūki explained before giving him the meeting location.

Unbeknownst to Yūki however, Kiyomasa had already talked to someone about getting back at Draken. And he liked the other deal a lot more than the one he made with Kisaki.

■━■━■━■

Yūki left before the meeting with Moebius was over. He slowly made his way to the Musashi Shrine, not bothering to make it there fast since he still had a few minutes before the festival started.

Before he was able to start walking up the stairs to the shrine, he was stopped by a yell. "Oi, Yūkichi!"

Yūki turned around and saw Draken walking up with Takemichi. He inwardly groaned when he saw the short blond with his brother.