Before we start this

...

Yo I was hella cringy back then- 😭😭😭

Most of you don't know this, but I created an Au Sans x Reader years ago. I had no idea what I was doing, and it was pretty horrible. You see, when I was ten years old, I had a lot to write about. Back then, it was enjoyable, but after reading it again, I felt it was awful. Like not even the CIA agents will get the information about me in public .Since I stop after about 12 chapters, I'm not sure whether I'll even finish the plot, but we'll just have to wait and see. To those who remember this book, read it, comment on it, and even see me return after a hiatus just to depart once more. This rewriting is for you, so I hope you remember about this <3  likely not, but hey. Additionally, I can see that the au sans fandom is completely dead. Deader than Papyrus in all aus, so why not? Have a good time, really. Even though I'm sleep deprived and dealing with a ton of schoolwork and other things, I feel like writing about a MC that must deal with a few skeletons and embark on adventures. Anyway, enough of my rambling; let's get to the point of the narrative.

By the way, the summary of the old book is THIS HORRIBLE HELLISH CREATURE OF A THING.

(TW:she's not like other girls)

Your name was (y/n)(l/n) you had abusive parents until you killed them. You have a mansion now since you took their money and your nice wonderful rich auntie gave her money to u. Your now 17 and your huge fan of undertale and  all the aus. What you didn't know that there were all real. And they had different versions of you, including ink tale and errortale. Sans and papyrus loved you and you live with them. Your bff was chara. Also they use to have frisk until you came down. The different version of you had the same personality as you. Expect they had different clothes . Until one day a shadow girl name Kate was a About to kill all the sans until you saved sans. She didn't have enough time to kill sans and then she left. Now there were all depressed until they crashed at your place. And realized that your the last one.

LKDSFLKDJFLKSD:ALSJDPKFJADFOAJDPAJDFAFDAJFDLLJFDFAD

.

.

.

.

.

Ahhhh........

I think i'm going kill myself now...

Also reminder this was 10 year old me. I have changed the plot, but I tried to kept it similar the original as I didn't wanna rewrite the whole thing because it was kind of special to me.

The Au sans I am going add
- sans
- swap sans
- fell sans
- ink sans
- error sans
-  nightmares sans
- dream sans
- killer sans
- dust sans
- horror sans
- geno sans
- reaper sans
- fresh sans
- gaster sans
- cross sans
I think that's it, but I might add more. Also these au sans will be slightly oc as it has been a while since I been in this fandom and also I kind of want to add a bit of spice.