(Y/n) The Rizzler

Despite the darkness all around you, you can make out a voice. You call out to anyone out there, but no one answers.

☠︎︎︎⚐︎︎︎ ⚐︎☠︎☜︎ ✋︎💧︎ ☝︎︎︎⚐︎︎︎✋︎︎︎☠︎︎︎☝︎︎︎ ❄︎︎︎⚐︎︎︎ ☟︎︎︎☜︎︎︎☹︎︎︎🏱︎︎︎ ✡︎︎︎⚐︎︎︎🕆︎︎︎ ✌︎︎︎☠︎︎︎👎︎︎︎ ❄︎︎︎☟︎︎︎☜︎︎︎✡︎︎︎ ☠︎︎︎☜︎︎︎✞︎︎︎☜︎︎︎☼︎︎︎ 🕈︎︎︎✋︎︎︎☹︎︎︎☹︎︎︎📬︎︎︎

What? Was it saying anything? What is this place? You shouldn't be here; everything feels so off. In the shadows, something begins to reach out to you. You are unable to move, almost as if you are letting it take you. Your body is being seized by several hands, you can feel it. You struggled to break free of their hold, but in vain.

👎︎⚐︎☠︎🕯︎❄︎ ☞︎✋︎☝︎☟︎❄︎ ✋︎❄︎📬︎ ☹︎☜︎❄︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ 👎︎✌︎☼︎😐︎☠︎☜︎💧︎💧︎ 👍︎⚐︎☠︎💧︎🕆︎💣︎☜︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 👍︎☟︎✋︎☹︎👎︎

Stop speaking, you want it to stop. You are gasping for air and unable to breathe as the hands continue to engulf you. No one is there to help you, just like before. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

You startled up in a panic from the nightmare. Are you still alive? You couldn't tell because everything is simply too loud. You clench the sheets so firmly that you can feel your nails digging into your palm almost bleeding, but that wasn't the worst of it. The cold sweat drips down the back of your neck. You continued to gasp for air for a while before beginning to relax and loosen your hold. When you looked at the curtains, they lacked their former dazzling luster from eariler. Darkness and a sense of dread have taken the place of the pleasant, brilliant mood. What the hell just happened to you? What time is it now? The items in your bed were all dispersed, but you eventually located your phone after poking around in the sheets for a while.

10:17 pm

Huh

You realize that you haven't eaten all day, but no worries, you'll probably Be fine. Despite the fact that your throat felt dry, you were extremely thirsty. Maybe everyone else is sound sleeping. They must be sleeping because they are all Sans prototypes. You already get out of bed due to a thirst and desire to leave this stuffy room. After a minute of silence you quietly opened the door, just in case they were all sleeping. Knowing that you are the only one awake gives you a feeling of relaxation. You moved cautiously past Error's door and down the creaky stairs, keeping an eye out for some of the older, worn-out steps to minimize noise. You groan and close your eyes as you turn on one of the kitchen lights.

*THE NOISE OF A BOTTLE DROP*

Immediately you open your eyes widen from the noise and to see what had made that only to find a certain red clothing type skeleton right in front of you.

Ah.

Guess you're not the only one awake.

A bit earlier...

Fell had awakened in the middle of the night because he had to use the restroom. He groggily turns to look at Classic, who is still sleeping with blankets all over him and who has managed to change his entire position upside down. Fell simply moves to the door to exit the room in the corridor because he is too exhausted to absorb what he is witnessing. He didn't appear to care whether he awoke his opposite self. He made the decision to go to the kitchen to see if you had anything after using the restroom. He should pamper himself because he is your guest in this home. He opens the fridge, which shines brightly in the darkly lit kitchen, rather than bothering to turn on the lights. He checks the shelves of your refrigerator after opening it to see whether you have any leftover mustard or relish. After some while, he discovered a fairly full bottle of mustard; today must have been his lucky day, wow. If he's going to be stuck here for a while, even though it's not grillbys, it will suffice to fulfill his need. That is, until he heard the flip switch turn on, which caused a flash bang due to how rapidly it was now brightly lit. As a result, Fell rubbed his eyes and dropped the mustard bottle, making a plastic drop noise. His eyes narrowed to see who it was, but all he could make out was a specific person—you, in fact.