Error's Birthday 🎂

Oh, the beautiful flowers blooming once more as spring returns. It's such a beautiful time of year, but it feels like death to you. Sure, you get the lovely flowers, no more rainy days, more warmth, and the animals return. However, the return of the flowers means, you guessed it, allergies. You are, unfortunately, one of many people who suffer from seasonal allergies. Itchy eyes and a stuffy nose aren't the best ways to start the day, as you are well aware. You went to your bathroom to get some allergy medicine and nose spray, but as you got there, you noticed Error's room was slightly open. Which is odd given that it is always closed. You, being the nosy and curious person that you are, peer in. As you can see, Error's back was to you, and he was playing with dolls of the other Sans. You couldn't understand what he was saying, but you did catch a word. Birthday. You paused, thinking to yourself, 'Wait a minute, whose birthday was it?'Is it possible that today was his birthday? You quietly walk away from him and return to what you were doing before. You went on your laptop after getting the allergy medicine to look for something.

'When is an error sans a birthday?

"Error's birthday is on April 4 as an "Error 404" joke."

You look over in the corner of your screen as it reads 4/04/23

Oh shit was it actually his birthday?You were unaware that he could celebrate his birthday at all given that he was a system fault. Was this really the case? He did mention something about birthdays, so it must be. Yeah, but what if he was accidentally mentioning someone else's birthday? Yet if it was someone else's birthday, he wouldn't really care. No, it doesn't matter because, at least according to the fandom wiki, it's his birthday today. He doesn't really have anyone to celebrate his birthday with because he lives in the anti void by himself. That's unfortunate, but what if you get him something? You didn't have any plans for today because you planned to relax. BUT, since it's an Error birthday, you must plan something. It's enjoyable to plan birthday surprises for some reason. You take out a notebook and a pencil to make a schedule and list of things to do.

𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 ⁺˚⋆。°✩₊

You eventually finished recording everything after some time. You intended to purchase more chocolate to garnish the cake after purchasing the chocolate cake. You do a quick internet search to confirm that he does like chocolate. Also, you intended to purchase birthday accessories like hats and streamers. You planned to purchase him a crochet-related gift from a craft shop close to your home. You hope he approves of this, and if not, let's just hope he doesn't shoot you there and then. Moving from your current position and going to the restroom to wash up and get ready for the day.

𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 ⁺˚⋆。°✩₊

Phone? Check. Keys? Check. Airpods? Check. Purse? Check. Well, it covers all you need to carry with you when you go out. You lock the door to your room and descend the stairs before grabbing some socks. As soon as you descended the stairs, you could see Horror and Killer seated at the dining table, probably chatting. Classic and Fell appeared to be about to fall asleep as they were sitting on the couch watching television. When did the sock end up on the living room floor? Although you don't recall leaving any socks in the living room, one of the skeletons may have done so. As you make your way to the living room, you should probably ask them about it.

"Hey, does this sock belong to any of you guys?" Pointing at the pair of mismatched socks. One was yellow and the other was a light gray sock. The light gray one kind of reminded you of a dad sock.

"Oh yeah, that's ours kiddo."

"Yeah, don't worry Doll, we'll pick it up later. Anyway what got ya so fancy?"

For some reason, you didn't really trust that they would pick up their socks. You don't know why, but a sense of deja vu.

"Oh well I'm going out to run some errands, I'll be back soon though. Do you know where Swap and Ink are?"