The Beginning

It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming.

"God damn it, I got dropped down to platinum rank. My sweet immortal rank, taken away from me..."

"I only worked hard enough to drop my rank; why do I even play this game sometimes?" What hour is it exactly? God, I'm kind of weary. Picking up your phone from the table adjacent to the monitor. When the phone is opened, a bright screen with several notifications and even some spam or other texts is displayed.

12:34 am

You were so absorbed in this game that you lost track of time; wow, a lot of time has passed. You turn your head to listen for the stretch's pleasant cracking sounds. You should definitely get some rest right now, as you start to feel sleepy as you look over to the bed. Shutting off the computer and saving your game file. Moving away from the desk, standing up, and sensing a need to stretch opening your arms after being in the same position for what seems to be hours,  will help your muscles feel a little more relaxed. At least you were dressed in pajamas so you could go to bed. settling into your comfortable bed, surrounded by the countless plush toys you have amassed. Playing with your
plush toys that you acquired from a stand at a convention you attended in the past. After charging your phone and performing one last check. The feeling of heavy eyelids begins. As you begin to drift, the warmth of the blankets softly encircles your body as you drift off to dreamtown....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*THUD*

Suddenly waking up from a dream in which you were eating ice cream, milkshakes, and other things with Nutella. In your small, poorly lighted room, which had a desk lap to keep the light on continuously, you straightened up. The cozy warmth is suddenly replaced with an uncomfortable heat from the blankets. Your body began to sweat coldly as it started to run down the back of your neck. You were now feeling the effects of the adrenaline. The metal bat that your elder brother left in your house the last time he came to the house. You've always been curious about what it would feel like to hit someone with a metal bat. I suppose the opportunity should be seized immediately even though you might get a risk of being shot at it or other gruesome death. But hey, you only get to live once I guess. Carefully stepping on the quiet wood stairs so, you wouldn't make a noise. As you got close though, you could hear talking or maybe yelling? Damn, these were some sucky bulgars or thieves or whatever these people are in your house.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?!" A loud, deep raspy voice shouting.

"Calm down, Fell, I think we might be in another universe." A deep voice replied back to the loud person.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

What the fuck.

Wait Fell? Oh my God, you not only have crazy folks in your home, but you also have role-playing deluded people. Taking a deep breath, you turn to face the wall that is preventing you from being revealed to the intruders and try to figure out who these folks were. Oh if only you had dried the floor earlier after you mop it.