Let's Ignore Your Problems

You spend some time listening to the distorted yelling noises. You can't help but think back to the days when you used to be up in your room watching your parents quarrel. Such a bittersweet memory for you, yet very sentimental. You appear to be dozing off and filtering out all outside noise while gazing at the edge of your bed. Before one of them starts to wreck your house, perhaps you should get up right away and go see what the fuss is all about. Or perhaps you won't and just stay down here. You begin to wonder what the loud bang sounds from earlier were. Maybe there are more skeletons here now. Is there a battle breaking out between the Sans right now because one of them broke something? If Error and Ink are fighting, please let it not be, or your house won't be left standing. The anxious need to descend the stairs begins to fade. You feel warm and cozy as the sunlight bathes you through the crevices in your curtain as it filters through. You didn't get much sleep at all last night because of that event, or did you? You went to bed at around one in the morning, and awoke around seven? Or was it 9:00 a.m.? No... they don't sound correct at all for some reason. Where exactly are you again thinking? Well, the sunlight is starting to feel really nice on you. Consider closing your eyes for a while. But only a short while, no more than maybe ten minutes. They must manage without you at this time, right? It's not as if you were a superior to them with the power to command them. One of them, you can be quite certain, will be intelligent enough to know not to fight in someone's home.

Right?

⋆。°✩ ⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊✩₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ✩°。⋆

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

。・゚゚・   ・゚゚・。

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

⭒❃.✮:▹ 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙨 ◃:✮.❃⭒

Everyone of the Sanses, with the exception of Error, had gone outside to investigate the loud commotion, only to be shocked and slightly horrified by what they found. There are three Sans who are quite familiar to them in terms of who they are. Of the three or of the other skeletons there, one of them was most likely the largest. A fuzzy hoodie with a tattered blue hoodie that seemed like it had lost most of its vibrant color. A white shirt that appeared to be soiled and to have some dry blood on it was underneath. This Sans has sneakers on instead of the typical pink slippers. Sweat drops were on him and there was a scary fracture on the left side of his skull. The right eye socket appears to be empty, while the left has a brightly glowing eye light with a deep red pupil. The other skeleton to his right appears to be a typical Sans, though possibly more mad in crazy term. He wore the same clothes as Sans, but his hood was up and cast a shadow over his face. Despite this, a portion of the half-lid of his luminous right eye in the colors of red, blue, and purple gleamed brightly. The other skeletons across from them increased their guard because of the dust on his clothes. With the exception of the hood having fur like the larger skeleton, the third skeleton resembled Classic Sans in look. He appears to be wearing a black turtleneck with a floating red target symbol across his chest. His shorts were especially distinctive because the colors were reversed. His eye socket was hollow and filled with an odd black fluid that was bleeding. With a solemn expression, Ink recognized these three right away.

'Nightmare's gang...'

"Look at that! Hehehe, it's the majority of the Star Sanses. This will most certainly be entertaining." As he looks at Ink and Swap, Killer says with the same empty grin. Classic and Fell could be seen behind him, wondering what they were up to, but Killer couldn't care less about them. If they stand in his way, he'll simply kill them-