More Skeletons???

You awaken from the sound of the birds' gentle coos outside your open window. As cool air enters, lovely, warm blankets become tangled between your legs. Your draperies let the sun to tremblely peep inside your room. Until you eventually stretch out, you turn and turn in bed. Finding a specific rectangular object hidden beneath the blankets and plushies by reaching out to the left side of your bed with your hand. The screen with a gloomy tone appears in front of your drained eyes.

8:26 am

You slept until roughly 12 a.m. this morning, so I don't know how you managed it. Wait, was everything that happened last night real? You touched the back of your head to check for any bumps or soreness. Nothing. Realizing it was all just a strange, confusing dream, you exhaled with relief. Maybe younger you was trying to hurt you with its odd phases. You made the decision to lay in bed longer before getting on your phone.

9:31 am

You spent some time on tiktok before deciding to eventually get out of bed because you were feeling quite thirsty. slowly slipping out of the sheets and landing on the plush rugs. You rub your fingertip against your (h/c) locks as you gaze into the mirror. In an effort to keep it out of your face and other areas, I tried to brush it a little. Putting on your Sanrio Cinnamoroll slippers while cracking your neck side to side. As you approach your locked door, you quickly throw it open.

"You're awake, hey!"

Your door frame is blocked by a taller skeleton who has black ink on his cheekbone. With a considerably larger paintbrush on his back and a very enormous scarf. With his bizarre outfit, does he appear to be wearing a sash made of colored ink tubes? If you recall properly, and based only on the fact that he appeared to be incredibly artistic, this was Ink sans. You were struck in the back of the head by the same jerk.

"Aren't you the skeleton who actually struck the back of my head, knocking me unconscious?" with an arched eyebrow at him in a tone that was almost offensive.

For a brief moment, he appeared perplexed, almost as if he had forgotten the entire affair. Before he grinned once again and answered, "Oh yeah, I did!"

Bitch, don't be cheerful and grin while saying that. You wanted to snag that enormous ass brush and smash his skull with it. He instantly replaced his smile with an expression of regret.

"I'm really sorry. When I saw the metal bat behind you, I assumed you were attempting to harm my friends. I'll make everything right, but how are you feeling ?

He says as he lightly holds the back of your head. He has unusually delicate fingertips and was careful with the area he had smacked you, which is unexpected for a skeleton whose bones are supposed to be tough. despite the fact that it didn't hurt. You realize how close he was when you look up to him. He was shockingly attractive for a skeleton. Wait, for the love of Christ, what in the hell are you thinking. HE'S A LITERAL SKELETON  💀💀💀
You had better leave before he noticed how red your cheeks were since you could feel the heat increasing. You gently nudge his hands back up and away from you. He observed it and became concerned that he could have hit the wounded spot.

"Oh did I accidentally hit a spot?" He said worryingly with a smile to see if you were okay.

"I"M OKay, Ahh it actually doesn't hurt at all though. Also don't worry about being protective of your friends." You shouted a bit at the beginning and smiled back at him with close eyes. As you can feel even warm, could you get even more down bad?

"Ah wait, Sans told me that this might not be the au that was created. I can agree with him because I would write this au down to protect and it's not written on my scarf anyway." In a serious voice, looking around your room with his gaze while raising his palm to his chin to consider for a moment.