Chapter Two

One month later

Toni and Cheryl have been texting. Toni being her flirty self as been making Cheryl blush so hard that her face burn. Violet is doing better in school. She's going to sleep over at a friend's house for the weekend. So Cheryl doesn't need to pick her up today. Cheryl is laying down in bed, watching TV. Then her phone pings. She grabs it and sees it's Toni.

Toni🥵:Hey beautiful.

Cheryl🍒😏:Hey.

Toni🥵:What you doing?

Cheryl🍒😏:Just laying in bed.

Toni🥵:Don't you have to pick Violet up from school?

Cheryl🍒😏:No. She's spending the weekend at one of her friend's house

Toni🥵:Oh. So your by yourself this weekend?

Cheryl🍒😏: Yeah🥺

Toni🥵:I could facetime you.

Cheryl🍒😏:Please do.

A minute later Cheryl's phone rings and she sees it's Toni. Wanting to facetime. She answers it and she's met with a smile.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hi"

"You know your so cute when you have no make-up on and your hair in a messy bun"

Cheryl blushes and looks down with a smile on her face.

"Stop. You know I blush easy"

"Sorry. I'm just stating facts"

Cheryl smiles and they just stay on the phone. Talking. Getting to know each other more.

9:38pm

Toni and Cheryl are still on facetime and Cheryl hasn't got out of bed at all. Cheryl yawns making Toni smile.

"You tired?"

Cheryl nods and sets her phone next to her as she's on her side, but so she can still see Toni and Toni can still see her.

"Go to sleep"

"But I wanna see you"

"I'll stay on the phone"

"Promise?"

"Yes. I promise"

Cheryl smiled and closes her eyes, falling asleep. Toni smiles and watches her sleep. She's falling for the redhead. Deeply. Toni prompts her phone up next to her.

"Goodnight Cher"

Toni smiles when she hears Cheryl hum. Toni sighs and falls asleep.

Next morning

Cheryl wakes up and sees she's still on the phone with Toni. But all she sees is the ceiling of what's she's guessing is Toni's bathroom.

"Toni?"

Toni grabs her phone so Cheryl can see her.

"Good morning beautiful"

Cheryl smiles and she sees that Toni only has a bra on and shorts.

"Morning"

"How'd you sleep?"

"Good. What about you?"

"Same"

Cheryl smiles and grabs her phone. She goes in the bathroom and sets her phone up so Toni can still see her. She washes her face and then starts to brush her teeth. She looks down and sees Toni brushing her teeth too. She smiles and finishes.

I'm Here...For The Both Of Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें