Chapter Five

5 months later

Today is Cheryl and Toni's 8 month anniversary. Violet said she can stay home and they just go to a hotel. Which they both agreed on. Right now their getting ready.

(Toni's outfit^)

(Toni's outfit^)

(Cheryl's outfit^)

(Cheryl's outfit^)

Toni grabs her keys and goes downstairs to wait for Cheryl. A few minutes later Toni looks up from her phone and her jaw literally drops.

"Wow-babe. You looks absolutely gorgeous"Toni said

Cheryl chuckles and closes Toni's mouth.

"Let's go"Cheryl said

Toni smiles and they leave. Toni starts her car and starts driving to the restaurant. Her hand is on Cheryl's thigh and she runs her hands up her dress a little. Cheryl looks at her and sees that Toni is unfazed of the action. She smiles and feels Toni squeeze her thigh. Once they get to the restaurant they get a table. The waiter comes and they order wine and their food. They talk for a bit as they eat and Toni listens to Cheryl ramble about the most random things and she smiles.

One hour later

They finish eating and Toni pays.

"Ready to go?"Toni ask

"Yep"Cheryl said

Toni smiles and they leave the restaurant. Toni drives to a five-star hotel. Once they get there Toni gets the key to the room and they go inside. When they walk inside Toni kisses Cheryl. Cheryl wraps her arms around Toni's neck and pulls her closer. Toni pulls away from Cheryl's lips and turns her around so her front is against her back. She leans down and kisses her neck.

"God your so sexy"Toni whispers in her ear

Cheryl bites her lip and Toni unzips her dress. Cheryl lays her head on her shoulder and Toni nibbles on her ear.

"Is this okay?"Toni whispers

"Yes TT"Cheryl said

Toni starts sucking on her neck and Cheryl closes her eyes. Toni looks down at Cheryl's chest and smirks.

"God you are so sexy"Toni said

Cheryl smiles and runs Toni's hands over her stomach and a little under her waistband. Toni feels Cheryl move her ass against her front, making Toni groan.

"Please Toni. I need more"Cheryl said

Toni smirks and turns Cheryl back around. Cheryl runs her hands down to Toni's belt and starts taking it off.

"Edger now are we?"Toni ask smirking

"Shut up"Cheryl said

"Yes ma'am"Toni said

Cheryl starts unbuttoning Toni's shirt and she pressed her lips against Toni's skin.

"God your so hot"Cheryl whispers against her skin

Toni runs her hands down Cheryl's thighs and picks her up. She walks her to the bed and lays Cheryl down. Toni takes her shirt off and Cheryl looks up at her. Toni looks Cheryl's body up and down and smirks.

"You look so good. Just laying there. Waiting for me"Toni said

"Please Toni. I need you"Cheryl said

Toni smirks and hovers over her. Cheryl pulls Toni's pants off and she cups Toni's pussy through her boxers.

"God baby"Toni said

Toni kisses her and she runs her hand on her thigh. Toni unclips Cheryl's bra and kisses down to her chest. She starts sucking on her boobs, giving both attention. Cheryl moans and puts her hand in Toni's hair. Cheryl takes Toni's sports bra off and Toni kisses down her stomach.

"Are you sure?"Toni ask looking up at her

"Yes Toni. Please I need you"Cheryl said

Toni smirks and slowly takes Cheryl's panties off. Toni looks at her pussy and she sees how wet she is.

"God baby. Your so wet"Toni said

Toni lightly kisses her clit and Cheryl's hips buck.

"Please baby"Cheryl said

Toni smiles and she licks through her folds. Cheryl moans and puts her fingers in her hair. Toni starts to eat her out and Cheryl moves her hips in Toni's face. Toni squeezes her thighs and opens her legs more.

"Oh shit. Toni. Just like that"Cheryl said

Toni goes faster and she moans at the taste of Cheryl. It send vibrations through Cheryl and she moans.

"I'm close baby"Cheryl said

"Do it baby girl"Toni said

Cheryl tugs on Toni's hair and she cums in Toni's mouth. Toni licks her up and Cheryl moans. Toni kisses back up her body and Cheryl runs her fingers down Toni's abs. Toni kisses Cheryl and Cheryl runs her fingers through Toni's folds. Toni moans in her mouth and she feels Cheryl push two fingers inside her.

"God baby"Toni said

Toni moves her hips with Cheryl thrusts and continues to kiss her. Cheryl goes faster and Toni kisses down her neck. Toni moans when she feels Cheryl hit her g-spot.

"Holy shit"Toni said

Toni puts her face in Cheryl's neck and sucks on it.

"I'm close baby girl"Toni said

"Cum baby"Cheryl whispers

Toni bucks her hips in Cheryl's hand and cums around her fingers. Cheryl helps her ride out her high and she pulls her fingers out. She brings her fingers up to her mouth and sucks on them. She moans and Toni runs her fingers over Cheryl's clit.

"Shit. Baby I'm so sensitive"Cheryl said

"Can you go one more time baby girl? For me?"Toni ask

"Of course baby"Cheryl said

Toni pushes two fingers inside her and Cheryl moans. Toni goes deeper and Cheryl's eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Right there baby. Just like that"Cheryl said

"You close baby?"Toni ask

"Yes babe. I'm so close"Cheryl said

"Do it baby girl. Cum on my fingers"Toni said

Cheryl squeezes Toni's arms and cums around Toni's fingers. Cheryl breaths heavily and comes down from her high. Toni pulls her fingers out and sucks on them. Once she's done she lays down beside Cheryl and Cheryl lays on her stomach, looking at Toni. Toni smiles and traces Cheryl's back tattoo.

"That was amazing"Cheryl said

"It sure was"Toni said

"I love you"Cheryl said

"I love you more baby"Toni said

Toni leans over and kisses her softly. Cheryl smiles against her lips and kisses her back. They slowly pulls away and Cheryl yawns.

"Go to sleep baby girl"Toni said

Cheryl nods and closes her eyes. She falls asleep and Toni smiles. She leans over and kisses her forehead. Toni watches her sleep for a little bit and then falls asleep a little bit later.