Chapter Seven

One month later

Today Toni wants to bring Cheryl and Violet to Disney Land. Which lucky them they live in California. Toni still has yet to tell them. Right now Toni is on her way home from work. She got off early since it's a Saturday. She also took off the next month. Since later in the month it's her and Cheryl's one year anniversary. Which she can't believe it's been a year already. She finally gets home and she sees Cheryl's car outside. She gets out of her car and goes inside. She hears music blasting through the house making her chuckle. She walks in the living room and she sees Cheryl and Violet dancing. She giggles and walks closer. She then tackles them both on the couch making them squeal.

"Oh my god. Babe you scared us"Cheryl said

Toni chuckles and gets off them. She then throws them both over her shoulders.

"Mom put us down"Violet said

Toni smiles and carries them outside.

"Toni. Don't you dare"Cheryl said as they get closer to the pool

Toni then throws Cheryl and Violet in the pool making them scream.

"Mom! What the heck dude!"Violet said

Toni laughs and then watches as Cheryl and Violet get out of the pool and walk over to her.

"No. No! Don't you dare"Toni said

Cheryl smiles and they both run to Toni and hug her. Toni groans and sighs in defeat.

"That's what you get for throwing us in the pool"Violet said

Toni laughs and hugs them back.

"Let's get cleaned up. I gotta talk to you two"Toni said

They nod and they go get cleaned up. A little bit later Toni goes downstairs and she sees Violet and Cheryl watching TV.

"So babe, what did you wanna talk about?"Cheryl ask pausing the movie

"Well I took the rest of the month off. So do you guys wanna go to Disney Land for a little bit?"Toni ask

"Absolutely. Mom never took me there"Violet said

"Okay. Let's not make me look like the bad guy"Cheryl said

Toni chuckles and looks at them.

"I'm glad. We'll head out tomorrow morning"Toni said

"Can I go to my friends house until later tonight? I'll be back for dinner"Violet said

"Sure honey"Cheryl said

Violet smiles and leaves. Cheryl looks at Toni and Toni looks back at her. Cheryl smirks and Toni raises a eyebrow.

"What's going on in that brain of yours?"Toni ask

Cheryl smirks and slowly climbs on Toni's lap. Toni puts her hands on Cheryl's waist and looks up at her.

"We're home alone"Cheryl said

"Yeah?"Toni ask smirking

Cheryl leans down and kisses Toni's neck. Toni closes her eyes and grips her hips.

"Whatever shall we do?"Toni whispers

Cheryl smirks and looks back up at her.

"I have something in mind"Cheryl said

"Oh really? What's that?"Toni ask

Cheryl kisses her neck again and moves her hips against Toni's. Toni runs her hands down to Cheryl's ass and squeezes it. Cheryl groans and she moves her hands to Toni's and has them go under her pants. Toni starts massaging it and Cheryl moans. Toni looks at Cheryl and kisses her. Cheryl cups her face and she feels Toni's tongue run against her lips. She opens her mouth and Toni's tongue starts to explore her mouth. Toni squeezes her ass and she moans.