Six

They both continue to traverse through the stunning winter landscape, the sun could be seen reflected slightly on the fresh snow that rests on the trees and on the ground, they get to wear sunglasses to protect themselves from snow blindness.

"Do you really live inside a teapot? That's hard to believe comrade"

"I'll gladly explain, only if you can answer why to keep calling me your 'comrade'?", Lumine has been growing a little tired of this title, whenever they were having a lighthearted conversation he would slip in that silly nickname and would upset her slightly. She has been feeling they've inevitably grown closer one way or the other, and even if she doesn't fully trust him yet, still is only fair they define their friendship.

"I guess you don't like it when I call you that huh?", Childe pondered for a moment talking to himself more than to her. "It can't be helped then, our camaraderie came from our sharing of fair battling, and since it's not the case anymore".

"Don't stress it, just use my name alright?", She exhaled.

"Names are such Important things, I'd like to save up your name for when I really have to"

"Are they? I call you Childe when there are no people around us, but I go with Tartaglia because using your code name sounds... formal? Or am I overthinking it?"

"Not really, I appreciate the effort every time I hear it, but comrade is not a name, is just a force of habit I guess"

"Hmm, can I have a code name too?", Lumine grinned widely waiting for him to give her a new cool nickname of her own, she adjusts her glasses trying to look cool.

"But you don't need one, unless well, you wanted to become a harbinger.."

"Nevermind then", She exhales erasing her excited expression. "so you've given me an answer I'll tell you about my teapot, it is actually an Adeptus device running on Adeptal energy, isn't that incredible?"

"It is hard to believe, you actually are favored by the Adepty to such an extent huh, remarkable"

"Yes, I met cloud retainer, Mountain shaper, Moon sculpture, and... They were all so kind to me, I miss that angsty guy"

Childe creases an eyebrow feeling curious "oh, has he passed away? I'm sorry"

"No no, he is alive I just don't say his name because he might come if I call him"

"Can he really do that?!"

"Yes, that's a promise he made to me, wherever I am I can call his name and he will be here"

"That's -", He has been interrupted by a sound, a group of treasure hoarders are fast approaching their carriage, there were like 14 or 15 that Lumine could recount, an ambush.

"Hey you punks, don't try to run I am not in the mood right now so better listen carefully", says threatening the guy who appears to be their leader. "Yeah boss, tell them how it is", another one cheers.

Lumine stands up about to wield her dull blade, but Childe has already jumped out of the carriage, what the hoarders have failed to realize will cost them greatly.

"oh really? Go on I'm listening. But if the chat is over", He pulls out his weapon, a bow, turns it into a melee weapon, and slowly approaches the gang. They all rush towards Childe in a haste. The horse that pulls the carriage got anxious and began pulling and tossing while making exasperated noises. She has never dealt with anything like this before but she gets down the cart and stands next to it trying her best to divert its attention away from the fight. After achieving taking the horse out of the way without having it run away she ties him to a nearby tree but when she turns to face Childe, he had already taken care of the whole group single handed. Some of them laid on the floor and other were taking off running.

"Don't go around stirring up trouble any longer or in the name of her majesty the tsaritsa you will be removed, permanently", The haired man warns them in a dark ominous tone that makes Lumine's heart feel small, for a second she even forgets to breathe.
He turns to look at her, his eyes deprived of any life and his dull expression is something she glances at only for a handful of nanoseconds. Childe blinks a couple of times and suddenly he looks at Lumine with a troubled expression. "are you okay, Lumine?"

Her weak knees and troubled expression gave away her fear.