I Kissed A Boy I Liked It

At the Uareksit Mansion. 7h00 AM

Max felt like he had slept with a heater in his bed. The back of his neck was wet with sweat. His nose was buried into a ticklish mop of hair, and he was pressed against a burning and tiny body.

Oh, that was where the heat was radiating from then.

Strange.

Max was not used to waking up with Nat's back to his chest, one of his biceps serving as a pillow for his Nong, and his other arm secured around Nat's waist. The rare time they fell asleep cuddling, they would always wake up each on their own side of the bed. Unlike what people wanted you to believe in romcoms, sleeping glued to one another wasn't comfortable at all.

This morning seemed to be the exception.

He couldn't be bothered to be upset at the way his hair was sticking to his nape or how his chest was adhering to Nat's shirt. Instead, he breathed in Nat's warm and sleepy scent. The boy was breathing steadily against him. He was still in deep sleep. In a moment of weakness, Max could see himself waking up like that every day all too well. How amazing would that be? He'd always make sure to keep his baby warm and protected if given the chance.

The thought made him tighten the toned arm that was wrapped around Nat's waist. During the night, his hand had slid under Nat's shirt and was now splayed over the little man's soft stomach. The unintentional movement made Nat squirm in his sleep. Thankfully, he didn't wake up. It was too early for the baby. Max should let his little partner get as much sleep as he could.

Nat shifted once again, and holy shit...

Max must be cursed. Or blessed. Depending on the point of view. He hadn't decided yet.

Nat's stir had caused the boy to tilt his hips toward Max, and there was no more ignoring the stiff problem in Max's pants, now pressing against Nat's perky ass. Go ahead, judge him! He was only human, and unlike his little menace, he hadn't gotten to satisfy his desire the night before. He didn't dare to move anymore, afraid one rub against Nat's soft bottom would send his sanity to hell and throw him into a frenzy.

It seemed like the universe was against him after all because no matter how much willpower Max gathered, Nat moved again, and the pressure exerted on his dick forced a moan out of the older man's throat.

Fuck.

He immediately clamped his lips together. He couldn't wake Nat up. Not while he was in this state.

There was no need for Nat to be faced with Max's horny ass. He was already regretting talking about his - quite chaotic - love life yesterday.

He had sounded like someone who hopped from one bed to another, and yes, maybe he had done that, but he had not been with anyone since he realized his feelings for Nat. And the way he had talked about what he had done with Nat as if it was something mundane had been even worse; like it was anecdotic, even though he knew perfectly that it was Nat's first time being intimate with anyone. He had not thought it through before opening his big mouth. He had been taken aback by Nat's sudden curiosity and had internally panicked.

Thinking back on it, maybe Max should have told him the truth; that he had wanted to be close to him like that for quite some time now, that he liked him. Perhaps Nat didn't see him as anything but someone convenient, but they should be honest with each other. And Max was feeling uncomfortable hiding something so big after being intimate with Nat.

The unconscious body moved again. Max felt nimble fingers gripping the hand he had on Nat's stomach. What was happening? But Nat seemed to be still sleeping, his breathing even. He let his hand be pulled down. He stopped breathing for a few seconds, his heartbeat increasing steadily. His fingers met the soft fabric of Nat's sweatpants, and his hand was pressed upon something hard hidden underneath the soft clothing.