2.😈🍦🍑Fengxian😈🍦🍑

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦Name: Fengfang

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦
Name: Fengfang

Nickname(s):
• Feng (MK,Sun Wukong,Tang,Sandy)
• Fang (Mei)
• Sister,Foolish Girl(Red Son)
• Traitor (Demon Bull King,Princess Iron Fan,Red Son)
• Darling,Sweet Loving Crybaby (Princess Iron Fan)
• Clever Girl (Yin and Jin)

Species: Demon

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Weapon(s) of Choice:

{Cherry Blossom Sword}

Occupation(s): Member of the Demon Bull Family,Demon Fighter.

Affiliation(s): Demon Bull Family,MK's Team.

Home: Flaming Foundry(formerly) Demon Bull King's fortress

Inspiration:Fluttershy(My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic),Kobeni(Chainsaw Man),Bubbles(Powerpuff Girls),Lillia(League of Legends),Aurora(Sleepy Beauty),Madoka Kaname(Puella Magi Madoka Magica).

Personality:meek,shy,sweet,coward,kind,clumsy,self-conscious,elegant,sophisticated,angelic,soft-spoken,gentle,angelic,loving,naive,gentle,crybaby,innocent.

Status: Alive

Alignment: Evil(formerly) Lawful Good

Likes:cute things,her family and friends,animals,good,swordfighting,lolipop,eating noodles,humming,peace,tea,drawing on her notebook,fluffy rabbits,mooncakes,being accepted,spicy food,hugs,being hugged,butterflies,trying to make her family happy.

Dislikes: her family being mean to her,dbk and red son's anger,being yelled or shouted,someone pulling her hair,being called traitor,innocent people getting hurt,her family and friends in danger,arguments,her family thinking that she betraying them,being scolded or called crybaby.

Goal:
• Making Her Family Proud of Her and Being Accepted.(Ongoing)

Hobby:
• Spending Time with her Family
• Eating Noodles with Tang
• Hanging out with MK & Mei
• Swordtraining with Mei
• Eating Mooncakes while she's drawing on her notebook
• Drinking Tea with Sandy
• Watching MK and Sun Wukong/Macaque's training while she's eating Red Bean Buns or Peaches
• Taking Care of the Bull Clones

Paraphernalia: Her Notebook

Abilities: Demonic Physiology,Sword Mastery,Weapon Summoning,Martial Art Skills,Teleportation,Encanhed Agility,Hand to Hand Combat,Dancing Skills.

Family: Demon Bull King(father),Princess Iron Fan(mother),Red Son(older brother).

Friends/Allies:MK(brother-figure),Mei(best friend),Tang(father-figure),Pigsy(father-figure),Sun Wukong(father-figure),Sandy(uncle-figure),Mo,Nezha,Macaque,General Ironclad,The Gold and Silver Demons(currently),Chang'e.

Enemies: Spider Demons,Gold anda Silver Demons(formerly),Lady Bone Demon,Mayor,Speedy Panda Drivers,The Brotherhood,Ink Demons.

Love Interest: N/A

Favorite Food: Noodles

Favorite Sweet: Strawberry Ice Cream,Red Bean Buns,Mooncake,Peaches.

Favorite Drink: Tea,Bubble Tea.

Voice Actor/Actress: Andrea Libman

Quote:
"Mom,Dad Brother it's not what are you guys thinking it was a accident i swear!"