15.🌴🍌🍍Max🌴🍌🍍

{This Oc is for JessicaMGarcia4 I Hope you like it!}🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌Name: Max

🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌
Name: Max

Full name/Real name: Maximus Brighton

Aliase(s):
• Prince of the Jungle
• Hero of the Animals
• Protector of the Cub
• Son of the Gorilla Queen

Nickname(s):
• Max(Everyone)
• Honey,Sweetie,Dear,(Gorilla Queen)
• Son(Gorilla King)
• Punk(Jungle Pigsy)
• Stupid Wild Peasant(Jungle Red Son)
• Flea Boy (Jungle Nezha)
• Protector Man (Jungle MK)
• Wild Boy(Captain Thunderstorm)

Species: Human

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Weapon(s) of Choice:

{The Legendary Heart of Jungle Sword}

Occupation(s):Jungle Warrior,Cub Babysitter,Gorilla Queen's Son.

Affiliation(s): Gorilla Royal Family.

Home: Gnulla Jungle

Inspiration: Tarzan(Tarzan Movie),George(George of the Jungle),Simba(The Lion King),Peter Pan(Peter Pan Movie),Mowgli(The Jungle Book),Battler Ushiromiya(Umineko: When the Seagulls cry).

Personality:extremely brave,loyal,honorable,strong,dimwitted,accident-prone,quite adventurous,inquisitive,impressionable,boastful,carefree,self-centered,oblivious,forgetful,fearless,innocent,mischievous,kind,happy-go-lucky,very stubborn,understanding.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Status: Alive

Likes:eating fruits,saving people's life,hanging out with jungle sakura,animals,taking care of cubs(especially monkey and gorilla cubs),good,his parents,swinging through the vines,teasing his enemies,being with Miranda,teasing neetan,campfires.

Dislikes:being spoiled by his parents,gorilla queen attacking women who rejects him,jungle sakura's uncle scaring him,evil,pirates,animals in danger,slavery,being forced to marry or judged for making doll stick-likes,neetan manipulating his mother.

Goal: Marry Sakura(failed),Marry Miranda(successeded).

Hobby:
• Relaxing on the trees
• Playing with the monkey cubs
• Eating Fruits
• Making Dolls with Sticks

Paraphernalia: his drum

Abilities:Enhanced Strenght,Animal Empathy,Zoolingualism,Weapon Proficiency,Agility,Supernatural Leaping,Tree Surfing,Hyper Swinging,Swordsmanship.

Family: Unnamed biological parents(†),Gorilla Queen(adoptive mother),Gorilla King(adoptive father),Nilo(adoptive young brother).

Friends/Allies:Miranda(love interest),Jungle Sakura(former love interest),Jungle Monkie Kids,Jungle Demon Bull Family,Jungle Wukong,Jungle Macaque,Jungle Nezha,Jungle Brotherhood.

Enemies:Captain Thunderstorm,Pirates,Cannibal Chief,Neetan,Mrs.Stripes.

Love Interest: Jungle Sakura(formerly),Miranda(crush: later girlfriend)

Favorite Food: Pineapple

Favorite Sweet: Bananas and Peaches

Favorite Drink: Coconut Water

Voice Actor/Actress: Brendan Fraser

Quote:
"Sorry Mom but i don't want to marry Sakura,i want to marry Miranda!"

*MAX TO HIS MOM*