4.🌋🦕🍼Ugya🌋🦕🍼

{I don't own the art the art belongs to }

🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕
Name: Ugya

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Weapon(s) of the Choice: N/A

Occupation(s): Cavebaby Girl

Affiliation(s): Prehistoric Monkie Kids

Home: Prehistoric Megapolis

Inspiration: Lily Loud(The Loud House),Diamond Destiny(Storks the movie),Pebbles Flintstones (The Flintstones),Jack-Jack Parr (The Incredibles),Jim.Jr(The Lady and the Tramp),Sandy Crood(The Croods).

Personality:cheerful,hot-tempered,cute,kind,adorable,innocent,pure,precious,playful,energetic,fickle,curious,sleepy,happy,stubborn.

Alignment: Good

Status: Alive (in the past),Deceaseded(in the future)

Likes:eating fruits,mashed meat,crawling,sleeping,milk,being picked up,coconut water,berries,her stuffed animal and her rattle,being patted on the head,painting on the walls.

Dislikes:her friends fighting each other,scary things,the sound of the thunder,her eyes being covered,Caveman Wukong and Caveman Macaque fighting each other,everyone being overprotective to her,butterflies getting away from her.

Goal: Varies

Hobby:
• Playing with Caveman MK and Cavegirl Mei

• Painting on the walls of the cave with Caveman MK

• Eating Peaches with Caveman Wukong and Caveman Macaque

• Spending Time with her friends

• Drinking Milk or Coconut Water

Paraphernalia: her stuffed animal and rattle

Abilities: Encanhed Cuteness,Baby Physiology

Family: Unnamed parents (desceaseded)

Friends/Allies: Caveman MK(brother-figure),Cavegirl Mei(sister-figure),Caveman Pigsy(father-figure),Caveman Tang(father-figure),Caveman Sandy(uncle-figure),Sabertooth Cat Mo,Caveman DBK(father-figure),Cavewoman Princess Iron Fan(mother-figure),Caveman Red Son(brother-figure),Caveman Ne Zha(brother-figure),Caveman Wukong(father-figure),Caveman Macaque(father-figure).

Enemies:Sabertooth Tiger,Giant Vulture,Dire Wolves.

Love Interest: N/A

Favorite Food: mashed meat

Favorite Sweet: mashed berries/bananas/peach,dragonfruit,peach.

Favorite Drink: Milk,Coconut Water

Voice Actor/Actress: Grey Griffin

Quote:

"Gah!"

*UGYA'S CATCHPHRASE*