18.🕷🕸🍕Fenhua🕷🕸🍕

(This Oc is for Girl2thepower i hope you like it!)

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸
Name: Fenhua

Full name/Real name: Fenhua

Aliase(s):
• Son/Spawn of the Spider Queen
• The Shadow Prince of the Spiders
• My Prince
• Spider Kid
• Mysterious Racer
• The Last Spider Demon

Nickname(s):
• Son,Baby,Honey(Spider Queen)
• Kid (Huntsman)
• Little Spoiled Peasant (Red Son)
• Wrecked Child (Demon Bull King)
• Spoiled Spider Brat (Sun Wukong)
• Fen(MK and Mei)
• Hua (Nezha)

Species: Spider Demon

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Weapon(s) of Choice:

{Spider Sword}

Occupation(s):Thief,Antihero,Member of the Spider Demons(formerly),Racer,Demon fighter.

Affiliation(s): Spider Demons(†),Monkie Kids.

Home: Silken Web Cave

Inspiration: SMG3(SMG4 Series),Shadow the Hedgehog(Sonic the Hedgehog),Pico & Whitty (Friday Night Funky),Lotor (Voltron: The Legendary Defender),Jason Dean(The Heathers Movie/Musical),Zim (Invader Zim),Prince Charming (Shrek Movie).

Personality:cruel,destructive,incompetent,murderous,megalomaniacal,egostical,mysterious,sharp-witted,brooding antihero,aggressive,homicidal side,short-tempered,untrusting,creative,opportunistic,outrageous,protective,revengeful,kind(sometimes),sarcastic,brash,arrogant,overconfident,immature,childish,selfish,serious.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Status: Alive

Likes:being evil(formerly),his mother spoiling him,powerful things,golds,taunting syntax and huntsman,world domination(formerly),noodles,revenge,being good(currently),evil(formerly),good(currently),being feared and respected,violence,fighting,his sword,pizza,winning.

Dislikes:being good(formerly),his mother's death,the monkie kids(formerly),boredom,lady bone demon,mk and mei taunting him,disapointing his mother and his allies,losing,red son calling him peasant,his friends in danger,demon bull king(sometimes),getting annoyed.

Goal: To Assist his mother on the world Domination(formerly).

• To Get on Revenge of Lady Bone Demon for killing his mother(successeded).

Hobby:
• Eating Pizza and a Bag of Peach Chips while he's staying on watch Sun Wukong and Demon Bull King tied up
• Helping others
• Swordfighting with Mei
• Hanging out with his friends(sometimes)
• Racing
• Making his Mother proud of him
• Stealing Gold and Jewelry from the Celestial Realm

Paraphernalia: his spider pendant necklace

Abilities: Spider Demon Physiology,Web Generation,Vehicle Intuition,Natural Weaponry,Enhanced Swordsmanship,Supernatural Leaping,Martial Arts Mastery,Arrogance Inducement.

Family: Spider Queen(mother:†),Spider Bots(creations).

Friends/Allies:Spider Demons(†),Monkie Kids(currently),Demon Bull Family(currently),Sun Wukong(currently),Macaque,Nezha(frenemy),Chang'e(love interest).

Enemies:Monkie Kids(formerly),Demon Bull Family(formerly),Monkey King(formerly),Macaque(formerly),Nezha(at times),Mayor,Lady Bone Demon(†),The Brotherhood.

Love Interest: Chang'e(crush;later girlfriend).

Favorite Food: Pizza & Peach Chips

Favorite Sweet: Chocolate Cake

Favorite Drink: Grape Soda

Voice Actor/Actress: Rupert Everret

Quote:

"Do not worry mama,I won't let those prisioners escape while you are dominating the world."

*FENHUA TO SPIDER QUEEN*