11.🐵🍑🌸Yuyong🐵🍑🌸

(Current)

(Current)

(Human Disguise)🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑Name: Yuyong

(Human Disguise)
🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑
Name: Yuyong

Full name/Real name: Sun Yuyong

Aliase(s):
• The Monkey Princess
• Daughter of Monkey King
• Warrior Princess of Flower Fruit Mountain
• The Beauty Maiden Princess,Wise Equal to Heaven
• Your Highness
• The Heroic Princess

Title(s):
• Princess
• Maiden Warrior

Nickname(s):
• Peaches,Hun,Baby Girl(Sun Wukong)
• Yu(MK and Mei)
• Yong(Mei,Qiang,Tang,Pigsy,Sandy)
• Simian's Daughter(Demon Bull King,Nezha,Syntax)
• Wukong's Baby Girl(Macaque)
• Nasty Brat (Spider Queen)
• Flower Peasant(Red Son)
• Clever Monkey Girl(Princess Iron Fan and Lady Bone Demon)

Species: Stone Monkey(Immortal)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Weapon(s) of Choice:

{Blooming Staff}

Place of Birth: Flower Fruit Mountain

Home: Flower Fruit Mountain(temporalily) Megapolis

Occupation(s): Waitress/Delivery Girl of Pigsy's Noodles,Maiden Warrior,Qiang's Mentor,Demon Fighter.

Affiliation(s): Monkie Kids

Inspiration: Leifang(Dead or Alive),Rapunzel(Tangled),Moana(Moana Movie),Kida Nedakh(Atlantis: The Lost Empire & Atlantis 2: Milo's return),Goldilocks(Puss in Boots 2: The Last Wish),Sakura Kasugano(Street Fighter),Muriel(Cowboy Bepop).

Personality:kind-hearted,spunky,intelligent,cheerful,spirited,smart,clever,playful,adventurous,naive,sea-loving,headstrong,strong-willed,practically fearless,physically capable,eager,caring,energetic,persuasive,brave,resourceful,aggressive,vigiliant,fierce,determined,tomboyish,outgoing,respectful,hardworking,curious,stubborn,helpful.

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Status: Alive

Likes:adventures,fireworks,peaches,humans,flowers,video games,pudding,good,being on stage,singing and dancing,having fun,training Qiang,exploring megapolis,getting out of the mountain without getting caught,martial arts and tai-chi,peach chips,gardening,nature,flowers.

Dislikes:evil,red son's anger,her father's overprotectiveness to her or babying her,arguments,lies,demons trying to eat tang,her friends and dad hurt,macaque and her dad fighting each other,her dad's shenanigans,innocent people in danger,boredom,Mk getting himself hurt,being caught or grounded,not knowing who is her mother,mortality,anyone fiding out that Wukong is her father.

Goal: To Protect Her Father and Friends from Evil and Danger(ongoing).

Hobby:
• Working at Pigsy's Noodles
• Hanging out with MK and Mei
• Training with Qiang MK and her father
• Spending Time with her father
• Brewing Tea
• Reading Books
• Drawing on her Drawing Book
• Eating Peaches with her father

Paraphernalia: her Drawing Book and her Lucky Pen

Abilities:Tai-Chi Mastery,Chi Manipulation,Kung Fu Skills,Martial Arts Mastery,Martial Arts Skills,Shapeshifting,Immortality,Cloud Summoning,Enhanced Agility,Enhanced Strenght,Enhanced Durability,Enhanced Stamina,Flower Manipulation,Flower Generation,Human Disguise,Singing Mastery,Dancing Skills,Peak Human Beauty,Staff Proficiency,Intelligence,Leadership Skills.

Family:Wukong(father/creator),Suyin(mother/creator:†),Xiaomin(guardian).

Friends/Allie(s):Qiang(apprentice),MK(best friend/co-worker/love interest),Mei(best friend),Pigsy(boss),Tang(client),Sandy(father-figure),Mo,Demon Bull Family(currently),Macaque(currently),Nezha,Red Son(frenemy),Chang'e,Bunny Mechs,Scorpion Queen(currently),Tuddi,Bai-He(young sister-figure).

Enemies: Demon Bull Family(formerly),Bull Clones(†),Spider Demons(†),Gold and Silver Demons,Speedy Panda Drivers,Mayor,Lady Bone Demon(†),Scorpion Queen(formerly),Ink Demons(†),The Brotherhood.

Love Interest: MK(crush;later boyfriend)

Favorite Food:Chow Mein,Jiaozi,Scallion Pancakes,Peach Chips.

Favorite Sweet:Mooncakes,Peach Tarts,Mango Pudding.

Favorite Drink:Tea,Peach Banana Smoothie.

Voice Actor/Actress: Cassandra Lee Moris

Quote:

"Oh Dad what did you just do right now?"

*YUYONG TO HER FATHER WUKONG*