Chapter 6

Y/n prepared for the party and SkekSa had beaten the Elite four and SkekLi was currently building his team in Soul Silver.

SkekGra and UrGoh were becoming popular in Instagram and Facebook, the rest of the Skeksis and some Urru were watching prehistoric planet.

And SkekMal........ skekMal was nowhere to be seen, Y/n asked UrVa and he shook his head not knowing where SkekMal was.

She was about to leave to the party when she saw her neighbor, Mrs. Flores. She was a sweet elder who had moved from Mexico and from time to time her family and Mrs. Flores had a relationship of babysitting her grandchildren when needing to go on errands.

Mrs. Flores was wearing her winter wear when she was running errands, some pants a large warm jacket and her beanie.

"Hello Mrs. Flores, what do you need? Babysitting for Valeria and Valentine?" Asked Y/n, she remembered them pretty well last she saw then was that they had started kindergarten together.

Mrs. Flores shyly nodded, Y/n smiled warmly, it was then that Valeria and Valentine were all in their fall clothes wearing beanies and different but similar jackets, and they poked out behind Mrs. Flores and they looked thrilled and hugged Y/n.

Valentine was the shy boy while Valeria was more blunt on what she is feeling.

After saying their goodbyes to their abuela they were ecstatic to be in the car and arrive to her place of work.

Valeria grabbed her twin brother's hand and dragged him to the maze building as where Valentine was looking scared at the building and held onto his sister's arm in fear of losing her in the crowd.

"So those are your brats?" Said Grayson looking and smelling like he just finished a cigarette.

"Grayson, what the hell do you think you are doing?! You are going to get fired and blacklisted if you do that?!" Whispered Y/n as she looked pissed off.

Donner and Carlie began to stare at the two, the toddlers weren't noticing it because they were playing.

"Grayson I swear to god, out of all the things you could do-" whispering Y/n before stopping to stare at Donner who began to look insane his eyes changing colors and his lips curling into a snarl as he quietly approached Grayson from behind, his paws sharpening into claws.

"What? Report me? Face it Y/n, you are nothing more than a joke, in fact I bet that all you ever do is be nosy and don't know how to even know how to fuck off, a liability that is what you are, so why don't you just go and get out of here with your brats and just qui-" said Grayson as Y/n slowly backed away from him as Donner began to move downward and began to give a growl to Grayson, who turned around annoyed before looking in sudden fear and shock before getting pounced on by Donner.

Dinner's bright and rainbow colors began to glow red, his eyes glowing a bright red as his teeth dug into Grayson's forehead and it began to bleed as Grayson was screaming bloody murder, the parents were horrified, children screams drowned his as they played unaware of the man suffering as the other animatronics kept them busy playing a loud song and singing together as they urged kids to sing along.

Y/n quickly grabbed a chair and hit Donner's face as hard as she could, Donner yelped as he fell on his side before Y/n rushed to him and pressed the emergency shut off button.

Donner had Grayson's blood all over his teeth, his clean jaw now dripping bloods making a small puddle near him.

Y/n called the ambulance and the cops as the parents surrounded Grayson, one of them who was fortunately a doctor was able to help until the ambulance arrived, soon enough the building closed for investigation and Y/n came in to give her statement telling them about Donner's previous behaviors during the night shift and with the camera footage, she left.